[Resolved] Florydaydresses/returns

M Nov 15, 2019

To whom it may concern,

My name is Maria E. Cano and my e-mail is: [protected]@yahoo.com. I have been trying to reach someone in regards to my order that I need to return, dresses were not as expected, two too small and one too big, except for one that I'm keeping. The dresses I need to return are as follows: Casual Color Block Tunic Round Neckline Shirt Dress, Item #1334123 Size ( M ) $33.63, Casual Stripe Sashes Slip X-line Dress Item #1320454 Size ( M ) $44.99, Chinese Casual Floral Ruffles Round Neckline A-line Dress Item #1296107 Size ( M ) 52.89. There was no itemized list in the packaging, so I don't have an order number and a order conformation was never e-mailed to me with that information. The USPS Tracking number is LW752164065CN, total of 3 items for return, please give me instructions for return.

Regards,

Maria E. Cano

dresses/returns

• FloryDay's response · Nov 16, 2019

Hi

Thank you for your review.

It is really a pity that the clothes do not fit well. As our customers are from all over the world, to make it convenient for all customers, each item has its own size chart which might be different from your local size chart. And the size chart is listed on the product page for every product. Before placing the order, we highly recommend that you check our size chart first so that the clothes will fit better.

You can request to return or exchange the items for up to 14 days upon receiving the order if you are not satisfied with the order. For more details you may refer to our return policy: http://www.floryday.com/return-policy.html.

Would you please tell us your order number so that we can contact you as soon as possible. Or please send the email to [email protected] with the title " Complaints board+ your order number ". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Best regards,