Florist - FromYouFlowersnon-receipt and no refund

I placed an order on 8/19/2011 for a flower delivery. I was charged extra money to have this order delivered within 4 hours. This was a very important delivery. Not only did it not arrive on time, it never arrived at all!! Now, after 5 days, I am still arguing with the company to REFUND My money to no avail. They refuse to refund my money and are claiming to be conducting an investigation. What is to investigate? Even the "track your order" button indicates that it was never delivered. They are complete CROOKS and I wish I had done some homework prior to using their service, I cannot believe all of the complaints. They should be shut down!!! I will never use their service again. I am ordering flowers for my Mother-In-Law today and would have used their service but THEIR LOSS! I'm no fool. Thank goodness for reputable companies like 1800-flowers. These people are a joke!!! DO NOT USE THEM, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!!!