FromYouFlowers.comno delivery and they lied

I am beyond upset at the lack of professionalism that this so called company has. I order a beautiful arrangement for my cousin out in Anchorage Alaska on 3/2/2015, to be delivered ASAP, for the birth of her daughter Keela. Flowers never arrived. They called me alright to tell me about it late in the evening when it was already to late for me to cancel my order and find a florist to service me.

Of course a CSR gave me a million excuses and apologies; but no manager was able to be found; they were too busy for me.

I gave them a second chance after they guaranteed an expedited & upgraded delivery the next morning along with a 15% discount. Can you believe after it was almost the end of the closing business day and they didn't have the courage to call me and tell me what a disappointment they are?

Long story short. If you have a very important occasion DO NOT TRUST that this company will deliver. I wouldn't even trust them with anything that wasn't special.

In the end, I cancelled my order, never spoke to a manager and they were fine with loosing my business just like that.

They get to THUMBS DOWN!!!.

• De
    Defrauded_Customer Jun 14, 2012

Twice I was lied to by this company, including misleading me into canceling a credit card dispute with them. There is nobody in charge and they seem to randomly makeup excuses and I doubt if they are even using real names. Don't do business with them.

• Ti
    tinaressee Jan 30, 2012

Fromyouflowers.com is a great company. I used the 20 times and no problems.

Sally Parker Jan 27, 2012

I agree this is a wonderful company. They have great customer service.

Sally Parker Jan 27, 2012

I want to express my gratitude for your emergency delivery to the Funeral Home. Your efficient and excelled service is greatly appreciated. From You Flowers is the best online Florist Shop

• Ra
    Randy Lehrman Jan 27, 2012

I just wanted to let you know that the arrangements you sent for my mother-in-law's funeral were very lovely. I wasn't able to attend the funeral, however, my daughter and her three sons did and they took pictures. The arrangements were beautiful and I wanted to let you know that

• Ra
    Randy Lehrman Jan 27, 2012

Dear FromYouFlowers.com, Thank you for following up on my order. We were very pleased with the arrangements we ordered online. The selection of flowers and colors were lovely and were very distinct compared to the other more typical arrangements we saw online. The person who took my order was very helpful and efficient and we were very pleased.

• Hu
    hurt Nov 07, 2011

My mother recently passed away and we found fromyouflowers.com online and ordered her a beautiful yellow rose casket arrangement. Day of the funeral, , , NO FLOWERS FOR HER CASKET????, , I am calling the BBB and filing a complaint against this company. I bet when your mom passes, , , SHE WILL HAVE A CASKET ARRANGEMENT. I want an explanation. How can this happen. Ive gotten NO APOLOGY?? Very UNPROFESSIONAL !

• St
    stamperterry Oct 20, 2011

Do not use this company. I should have taken the time to look at the reviews. but my father died suddenly, I ordered flowers on saturday for a monday delivery, they never got there, and that was after there customer service agent said yes, it would be, well I called again on tuesday am at 6am, for the funeral, and still, no flowers..This company sucks!!! dont use it. spend the time and call (even long distance) a local florist!!!

• Be
    beastee Oct 13, 2011

Ordered a flower arrangment for a special occasion, paid the same day fee and expedited delivery fee for a friday delivery before 3pm...flowers never got there. I have emailed 3 times, called twice...they always say they "will call back when we talk to the florist"...nothing, crickets. Worst flower delivery company ever. Wish I would have researched them before I handed over my money.

• Ri
    rick7653 Aug 26, 2011

Ordered funeral flowers. They were not delivered. Company tried to blame local florist. Lame STAY AWAY!!! RIPOFF COMPANY

• En
    energylife Aug 15, 2011

Stupid flower company doesn't know where the flowers are! I'm ###ING PISSED!!! It's my mom's 60th birthday and now she doesn't get ### for her birthday! DON'T USE THIS COMPANY. - [email protected]

• De
    deevasbohra May 11, 2011

Dont waste money by sending flowers through fromyouflowers.com . Their service is very poor and they dont respect customers and give fraud promises.. their same day delivery is just a bluff... I have wasted $100...be careful.

• Bo
    Bontike Mar 11, 2011

I ordered a specific flower arrangement for Valentines Day and a different arrangement was sent. Their solution was to pickup the wrong flowers and give me my money back...not to deliver the right arrangement or even another arrangement. They wanted to go and take the flowers away from my girlfriend and leave her with NOTHING!!!

100% Satisfaction...A JOKE!!! DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!