Florida Power & Light [FPL] — deposit charge
My late fathers name was in the bill. I have to close that account and open a new one in my name. I am being charged a deposit fee of $330.00. They say that amount is based on my credit score. I have a credit score of 780.
To be charged a deposit for doing little to nothing is robbery. I am retired and on a limited budget.
This is wrong. I have paid on time. We have been a customer at this address for over 60 years always paying on time.
Totally disgusted with customer service and more so with FPL.
The closed account bill, deposit and new electric charges I will have to pay over a $1000.00.
I don't make a million a year plus receive a bonus on top like the CEO.
Having to make a deposit is just wrong
More Florida Power & Light [FPL] Complaints & Reviews
- Fpl (Florida Power & Light) - deposit demand
- FPL - disconnection
- Florida Power And Light Residential Electricity - deposit requirement
- FPL - security deposit
- FPL - does not accept visa
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - restore power
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - needless landscape destruction
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - downed lines
- FPL - super high bill for no reason
- Florida Power & Light [FPL] - new customer service request and deposit refund then increased