Fitness 19poor management

I have been a member of this gym since it opens I have seen it have its highs and its lows, numerous managers, young immature workers, cleaning issues, opening issues etc. We are at a new low...no toilet paper for 3 days no paper products for hand drying. When asking the young lady who does the accounting she said someone has gone after it.
Now a sign is on the management door saying dont ask about toilet paper anymore!!! this girl is rude and a schnit always has been.

Really???????

• Pa
    Patrick Janis Apr 16, 2015

Do not go there they will over charge you. There are hidden fees and when you cancel they will tell you that is it but you end up getting charged an extra month even though you paid first and last month on the deposit.

• Ti
    TINA GREEN Mar 12, 2015

I am a member of Fitness 19 long time.Now the club looks dirty and stinks. Nobody to care and gentlemen sit and have a private discussion. Is there someone who deal with this matter ... Open Door nothing to help. I think that this will change soon ..
    HP

• Ml
    MLWashington Apr 15, 2013

Watch out if you sign up to have monthly fees deducted from you account. I canceled my membership and they still charged me their "yearly" fee after I canceled. I canceled because of hygiene odors, equipment worn and kids running around.

• Ha
    happy to be free Jan 09, 2013

It all goes back to the gym manager at the Pflugerville location. He is a thief, and a liar. Don't give him any of your personal information, including credit cards, or bank accounts. He must have a boss, and this gym should do what the other gyms he has worked for have done and fire him. The Pflugerville location would be much better off without him.

• Up
    uppercut junkie Jan 09, 2013

I have been a member at this gym for months’ time; the equipment is never oiled and falls apart all the time and then takes months to get fixed. It is a small space so everything is really REALLY CLOSE TOGETHER, but most people are pretty respectful and will walk around and not step over your feet to go by. They have 2 private changing rooms with 1 scale to check your weight. They do not supply towels (paper or otherwise) but sweaty people usually know to bring their own towels with them. The staff is arrogant and not attentive the management is the worst, especially Derek the night manager/trainer he is rude and gets into vary verbal arguments with members all the time, avoid that guy. Bring your MP3 with you for time on the treadmill because you will break your neck trying to look straight up to see the TVs overall it is a basic gym with no frills not worth the price IMO. I gave it 1 stars for three reasons the compact space (no elbow room), the TEMPERATURE is VERY COLD, too cold, the A/C was designed to work in a space with twice the ceiling height (big gym), This can lead to injuries and illness, I should not need a jacket in the gym, I'm just saying. and the big one is the arrogant staff that make the heavy people feel bad about themselves, you can see the way they look at them, that Derek is the worst, he is just insulting to people that are not even being trained by him, I feel a trainer should be motivational and a positive driving force for those paying them for sessions. This is what I have seen in my time there. You may want to avoid this gym in Pflugerville Texas if you are not under 14% body fat. The members are cool, but the management staff is very self-absorbed and rude. Go to another place, this one is not worth the $25 a month.

• Ha
    happy to be free Jul 21, 2012

I totally agree, and knowing who the manager is, I am not surprised. The Pflugerville gym is a mess, the management staff are unprofessional, rude, liars, and thiefs and the manager is the worse of all of them.

• Pv
    pville Jul 17, 2012

The management team at the Pflugerville Fitness 19 is completely rude, incompetent, unacceptable, unskilled, inept and the list goes on and on. Don't waste your money as they care less about you then they do about gum on the bottom of their shoe.

Marco23 Jul 11, 2012

im sorry do you go to the gym to watch tv or workout. Stop complaining like all liberals do and get your fat butt in shape.

• La
    Lauren Garret Dec 13, 2011

Worst gym I have ever been to, the manager (kelly) and staff are extremely unprofessional, un-knowledgable and rude. Worst customer service I have seen in a really long time. Id rather pay the 60 dollars at lifetime fitness.

• Ri
    ridenaked Sep 23, 2010

I work at a Fitness 19 and that "disinfecting" spray that they have for you to use is simply a tiny squirt of dishwashing liquid in water. It does not disinfect anything, which is disgusting. That is what I was instructed to wash the machines, counters, bathrooms, and even the daycare room with.
    When I put a REAL disinfecting product into my spray bottle I got in trouble because thet said it was too expensive. I have a problem with this since watered down dish soap in no way disinfects! YUK!

• Ki
    kim gumz Feb 23, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER SINCE THE BEGINNING AND THEY HAVE NOW REMOVED THE SANITIZING SPRAY TO WIPE THE MACHINES OFF WITH...THIS IS DISGUSTING PRACTICE!! VERY UNSANITARY PRACTICE IF NOT CHANGED I WILL BE CANCELLING MY MEMBERSHIP OF 4 PEOPLE

• He
    Hello123 Jun 18, 2009

This is stupid grow a back bone!

Anna Oct 06, 2008

People are always cutting in at the circuit training area. This happens all the time. If you want to sign up for a membership here, talk to the manager ahead of time about this and see what they will do, because it is a real problem.