FISGlobal.com / Certegy — check declining services
10/09/19 I went to Lowe's in Consumer Square in Plattsburgh, NY and tried to buy a Lowes gift card for $150. Both of my checks from 1 from Champlain National Bank and 1 from Dannemora Credit Union.
I tried to contact a real person from this company and you cannot talk with anyone. I pay my Lowe's credit card with my checks from either one of these checking accounts and it's not a problem, but in store I can't. In front of at least 4 other shoppers. I looked like a fool trying to scam someone.
This is unacceptable to me and Lowe's doesn't seem to care either. I tried calling the store manager for assistance so I could cash a check. My solution is I will shop elsewhere whenever possible. My husband and I have spend thousands of dollars at this store and this kind of treatment is unacceptable and unfair.
More FISGlobal.com / Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago 
- Certegy - money order verfication 
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused! 
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!