First American Payment Systemsharrassement in workplace

This company allows employees and supervisors to harrasse other employees. I took my complaints to HR about being harrassed and nothing was ever done and after that my Supervisor harrassed me even more. I was wrote up for days I was at work and have proof of that. I was even giving a warning for a Sunday and the office is closed on Sundays. This company does not protect their employees and they don't care if you are harrassed so bad that you cry after work, so why would they care about the Merchants that sign up for credit card processing?

• Ha
    Hanna C. Dec 11, 2012

They keep on calling at different hours and demand payment for a nonexisting credit card equipment. I live in a continual stress, I am cardiac, what to do to make them stop?!!