Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Home Insurance / Warranty First American Home Warranty / First American Home Buyers Protection Service
G
Author of the complaint
3:47 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On October 10, 2019 my wife and I paid $1020.00 to First American Home Buyers Protection Corp for their Premium Plan.
On March 30, 2020 our built in septic pump failed and our basement flooded. We called for coverage and paid a $75.00 service fee to First American Home Buyers Protection Corp. No one ever came out to look at our problem. I had to hire my own plumber and pay $435.00 for installation of our replacement septic pump.
We have sued First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation for our damages. They have defended stating that First American Home Buyers Protection Corp does not exist.
Review Home Warranties 2020 internet site says they do exist:
"First American Home Warranty company also known as First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation, ….' At page 2 of 8"First American Home Warranty is a part of First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation with annual revenue of almost three million dollars." Page 4 of 8
BE CAREFUL They stated to us they existed on their own stationary with their name First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation at the top.

Gerald Ladue/ Detroit Michigan area

ADVERTISIMENT

More First American Home Warranty / First American Home Buyers Protection complaints & reviews

0 comments