Having problems with Bankers Life?

+1 800 621 3724 (Customer Service)
+1 800 787 1431 (Annuity Inquiries)
+1 800 773 4760 (Claim Inquiries)
+1 800 654 3072 (Non-Claim Inquires)
+1 800 283 8011 (Life Policy Inquiries)
111 E Wacker Drive, Suite 2100
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bankers Life.

Complaints & Reviews

Bankers LifePolicy payment

Bankerslife has been withdrawing in march 564.21 in april 564.21 june july august they withdrew409.08 then we get a letter that our policy was surrendered which we did not do now they say we owe 2158.02 by october 14 the policy states that our payment would only be 409.08 we can not get a straight answer

Nov 06, 2019

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — guardian home care dba amada senior care robert christenensen bridgeport way university place wa

Gaurdain home care /DBA Amada senior care, owner Robert Christensen, pays the banker life agents for...

Sep 24, 2019

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — fake interview and bait and switch for appointments

I'd lump them in the insurance mlms. I was looking on indeed. Bankers life contacted me and set up an...

Jul 19, 2019

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — life/ death policy

I have a policy from my dad he died June 20th 2019 now I am trying to collect on this policy but I am not...

Dec 11, 2018

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — bankers life employee lanett hanry #[protected]

My name is Harold Leonard i have a long term care insurance with you my policy is [protected], i am 81 year...

Bankers Life and Casualty Companylife insurance

I am the beneficiary of a life insurance policy that was approved by Bankers Life and Casualty Company. The policy was approved January 17, 2013 and the policy holder died March 30, 2013. I perfectly understand that the policy was contestable and they did their investigation and came back and claimed misrepresentation and voided the policy. The problem, in South Carolina an insurer must prove intent to defraud to void a policy. A jury must decide if the insurer has proven by clear and convincing evidence if the insured intentionally provided incorrect information in the life insurance application. Bankers never got the policy declared void by the court and still refuses to pay the claim. Bankers is taking this stance because the policy holder died within 90 days of receiving the life insurance policy and did not get but 234.00 worth of premiums out of him.

Bankers Life & Casualty Companylife insurance

I applied for a whole life policy with them for$40, 000! After having a physical, I was told I was accepted & was charged & paid by check on 7/1/17 the amnt of $236.19. I received a letter today stating I was NOT approved!! During the time I THOUGHT I was approved, I received a phone call from 2 other agents I had been working with to inform me I was approved thru their company. Of course I didn't accept it because I THOUGHT I already been approved by Banker's Life! So far they have had my $ & I thgt I had insurance! I MAY get my $ back next week, but have NO insurance!

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — Death benefits denied, for entering hospice

Brian Hill from Pitts. Bankers life and casualty co. sold my mother life insurance, without any of us kid...

bankers life and casualty insurance — they lie their policy

They lie about my husband life insurance, they had no intention of giving me, my husband insurance money...

Bankers Life and Casualty Company — Fraud

Recently, I have been helping my father look for a job after he lost his job as a maintenance supervisor of...

Bankers Life & Causality — Call and interview are misrepresentations ~ not true !!

This interview started with a call informing me that my resume had been selected and matched up to a position...

Bankers Life and Casualty — Too Many Agents

The company focuses on the Senior market. Primarily the Baby Boomers. They tell you that are 12000 bBaby...

Bankers Life and CasualltyDoorknocking

Company send agents out to doorknock without permission. Many agents are rude and pushy. Reporting to State Insurance Commissioner.

Bankers Life and Casualty — scam or fraud

Just so you can understand the breadth and extent of this scam, let me tell you about Bankers, and more...

Bankers Life and CasualtyDefamation

I was contracted as an insurance agent with Bankers Life and Casualty. It was in my opinion that this company was violating some basic federal and state labor laws by requesting agents stay in the office for a full 8 hours without pay otherwise adverse action would be taken against these contracted agents. I sought legal counsel and spoke openly to other agents regarding their experiences, encouraging them to seek legal counsel if they felt their rights were violated. I did not make false statements or allegations, but I did communicate my intentions to agents to seek legal retribution if in fact they were violating any labor laws. Now, I'm getting a letter from Bankers Life and their attorneys to cease my defamation and false statements. In my opinion (because now all statements have to be preceded with "in my opinion"), it was a nightmare company to work for and now, a year after having left, I'm still dealing with this nightmare. In my opinion, stay away, far, far away!

Bankers Life and CasualtyThey lied about being reinstated

I have a complaint about Bankers Life canceling me after they told me I would be reinstated if I sent a certain amount of money which I did right away. They then sent me a check back and said they chose not to continue to cover me and their decision was final.

In the meantime bills are starting to come in from services I had in August and September because they were declined by Bankers Life.

Can they refuse to cover me after I send the money they asked for to reinstate me???

Bankers Life and Casualtyfraudulant

I am in awe that this company is allowed to continue to do business!!! I worked for them for a short time. They are extrememly dishonest. They are taking advantage of seniors and no one is stopping them from doing it!!! Apparently they have been investigated many times. We constantly had complaints. My office was investigated and I know they were doing some really bad stuff and somehow they are still open! Stay away from Bankers Life and Casualty and report any problems you have to your state insurance department!!!

Bankers Life and CasualtyUnethical Agents

I worked for Bankers Life and Casualty and the branch manager basically let the few top producing agents do whatever they needed to do inorder to make a sale. They were very sexist. Several of the agents cursed while we were on the phones trying to speak to clients. This was all allowed by the branch manager. There were several instances of sexual harassment in the office that the branch manager would not do anything about. This is a fraudulent company all around. They are bad for their clients and bad for their agents!!

Bankers Life and Casualty — misleading sales tactics

I trained with this company and was taught to use a misleading script implying the company wanted to...

banker life and casuality long term carelong term care

My mother signed on the dotted line 15 years ago figuring that when she aged the long term care policy would take care of some of her health care needs. Now at 85 years old and needing assitance for daily living .least she forget the stove and burn down the house, she gets 24 dollars a day for care which is nothing by todays standards. But the kicker is Bankers still wants her to pay insurance premiums. We send money to the company they in turn do their processing and give about half of it back . If this isn't a croc I don't know what is. Stay far away from this company if you think you want to deal with them spend the money on a psychiatrist instead.