Menu

Fingerhut  -  Fitbit watch

L
Author of the complaint
5:09 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In January of 2022, I ordered a Fitbit watch from Fingerhut.

When I returned the watch, within the specified time and in exactly the same condition it was in when I got it, I was not refunded the entire amount of the purchase. The first time I called I was escalated x2. The second person I spoke to transferred me to another department that was closed for the night. I then sent of an email to their customer service dept. I received an email back that stated they 'tried to contact me by calling the number I provided' but that was a complete lie. Absolutely no one from Fingerhut ever tried to call me. When I called back I was, again, escalated x2. The second person I spoke to told me that the $23.63 still on my account was a "return shipping fee". I informed the rep that I had, in fact, paid for the return shipping and there was no reason for Fingerhut to charge such a fee. He insisted it was an 'automatic charge' and absolutely no one I could possibly be transferred to would be able to remove it. I expressed my displeasure at that, stated my desire to cancel my account, my intention to tell every one I know to steer clear of Fingerhut and hung up the phone.

More Fingerhut complaints & reviews

Fingerhut - order/customer service
Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
Fingerhut - they sell crap jewelry
0 comments