Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam?russian dating

Feb 28, 2018 Review updated:

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the chat and video, they send the same letters and even didn't answer for questions. It was very expensive experience for me. But in the end I was lucky to find this site. I found a lot of good recommends about site find-bride but some comments was about find bride scam. Now I can surely notice that findbride isn't scam site. This site has changed my attitude towards dating industry. I can assure you that most ladies whom I've chatted with are real. They answer all my questions and the pictures are real. As for the support service, it is just friendly and quickly answer. For me Find bride review is the best possible service, where you can be totally safe when chatting with Russian and Ukrainian ladies who are looking for serious relationships. This website is oriented on successful and no find-bride scam approach in dating. And I've registered there because of the high level security system of this site. I learned antiscam policy of the site.
Of course, there has not been done around the world and I would like to make some changes there, for example to her the voice of the lady will be great as for me.
It's my opinion that findbride isn't scam site as I was registered before.
So I can recommend this website to all the users who want to meet Russian woman.

Alex Swin Mar 05, 2018

And in the meantime, this website cultivates various mechanisms in fighting against find bride scams.

Angry fiance Aug 21, 2019

@Alex Swin You are so fake and fraudulent in way u speak you must been brain washed in a Russian penal (penis). Battalion
    Only complete imbecile could believe it typical dating agency proppognda talk to try to save a dying scam site

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Alex Swin No, what they do is to ensure there scams are through them and not the agencies or ladies themselves unless work together to steal from foreign men looking for love and marriage. They make sure to get you to spend lots of money on their site which that revenue is then divided up with site, agencies, ladies, translating services, and booking for travel and gifts and lodging if gets that far.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Alex Swin Are you kidding me u must be brain washed Alex you need a frontal lobotomy

• Ga
    GarriPo Mar 07, 2018

I have signed on find-bride and I can say that it is very nice service. The girls are very serious in their intensions to find a life partner. But I will recommend you to plan something serious with ladies who are a little bit over thirty. They are more experience in terms of relations and all the other stuff. Maybe it’s my own subjective point of view, but only try to compare a twenty year old girls and older one. Remember that there are no perfect people, and you can face find-bride scam though they aren’t often. And the site’s team is constantly working on this trouble. So, if you experience any of this don’t forget, just write to the support service and it will defiantly help you

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@GarriPo Well your view might be somewhat honest as opposed to other flagrant false positives on here and the site itself and other review sites, the truth is if you are encountered difficulties it is more troubling to resolve them than you say. Also several women are on multiple dating sites owned by same company and some different. Thus making it clear many are doing this for money or as s sole source of income. The support service will respond sometimes, depending on what it is, just takes a little longer or no response at all. The women on this site and others like it are not serious unless certain things are clearly there for them to give this lifestyle up. Bare in mind I am young and fit and make decent money.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@GarriPo You are delusional and and a frontal
    Lobotomy and electro shock therapy
    Followed by a higher level at your local mental hospital

• Fr
    Frosti12 Mar 09, 2018

Find-bride is cool place where you can communicate with Russian ladies who search for long-terms relations. Generally the website is very functional and the price is quite reasonable. The support service is awesome and they help immediately and very professional. Though, it is rather difficult to keep away all the find-bride.com scam, the site has made a great progress in the monitoring this trouble. The platform has fantastic anti scam policy which totally safes the users from any sort of frauds. And according to the website’s statistics there are rather few situations with scams. As I know the most complains from the female members were according to the language and cultural differences.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Frosti12 What do you do work for theses assholes !!!

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Frosti12 Okay look, you obviously work for the site or something in connection with them. You cannot have as great report with a woman on here and legit without really spending money and even then no assurance she is real and really speaking to her. I know and spent credits. When you try to get serious it’s the same bull as a woman here in the West would pull. None of these women are doing bad financially and looking for a savior. I knew that going into it. But such deception and talking filthy at first and was not speaking back to them with sexual connotations but with legit intentions and questions about them and “poof, ” gone or amazingly credits running low or they had to go and next time talked it’s like conversation prior we had never took place. WTF!

@Angry fiance You are another in need of a frontal lobotomy with a 9
    And electro shock therapy if u think Fake Bride is a good site
    You are toast

alexisf1032 Mar 09, 2018

Find-bride.com surprised me with variety of different functions which make the process of online communication easier and safer. So, recommend this site for all …

@alexisf1032 They can barely function

Angry fiance Aug 21, 2019

@alexisf1032 You say u are impressed with their
    Bowl functions ? What a idiot did your brain get frozen when you worked in the snowball factory in Siberia ?

@alexisf1032 I agree they can barely do bodily
    Functions it seems plus not many brain cells left from drinking ATOMIK
    Vodka

• Ke
    Kendra-ti Mar 09, 2018

If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com. This website helped me in finding my wife. And that’s why I decided to share my experience with you. I chatted with Inga for several weeks and then I’ve decided to meet her in reality. And it was really the right chose because only one meeting has changed my life for the better. So, the only recommendation from me will be to have more real dates and don’t waste your time on online chats. So, register on find-bride.com, scam hasn’t been found on it.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Kendra-ti You are so naive or braindead

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Kendra-ti I know that’s a lie as A) no proof of what you say, B) sounds too good to be true and too similar to other fake positive posts, and C) if dating online to virtual dating in reality in two weeks, you either live there or super rich or super full of crap! I am going with full of crap.

Anita Bawnghit Mar 09, 2018

For [censor] sake do you really have to ask if this is real?

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit The whole site is a scam my now wife's profile still is on the site they
    Igor running it yet they will not Remove it no honesty or intergrity

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit Anita or Antov you are in need of electro shock therapy and and lobotomy from a ak no brain cells working find bride PPL site is dying
    From scamming to many men
    U probably look like a dick with ears

Anon1mus Mar 10, 2018

Several months ago I signed up on find-bride.com and I can say that this site is really cool. There are lots of great functions which make the process of communication easier. As for me I found a couple of good friends there and now I want to meet one great girl in reality. And frankly speaking I shouldn’t bother about the process of organization, because the site’s team will help me in everything. So, at this stage of the site usage I liked it a lot. You can be sure there is no scam on this platform

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Anon1mus What are you the agent running this scam trying to save a dying company

• Kl
    Klear-Orti Mar 13, 2018

FINDBRIDE SCAM FIND BRIDE SCAM I saw comments about it. But after registration I’m sure it’s not true. If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com without scam. This website helped me in finding my wife. And that’s why I decided to share my experience with you. I chatted with Inga for several weeks and then I’ve decided to meet her in reality. And it was really the right chose because only one meeting has changed my life for the better. So, the only recommendation from me will be to have more real dates and don’t waste your time on online chats.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Klear-Orti What did you find a blow up doll
    You are spaced out

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Klear-Orti No sir! You will not find long term relationship and love. You will find long term scammers and more deception but not true romance. I did my research and found this to prove not a wise decision to try but figured what the hell. I was wrong. If you have dated these women then you already are dating them prior to being on site or work with said ladies in a handler or wink-wink supplier status, basically a pimp!

• Et
    Ethan1976 Mar 14, 2018

Of course, you can experience find-bride scam on this website, though these situations are rare and usually support team regulates them extremely quick. As a rule woman typically want to chat with partners who are at least four years older, and have desire to create family and have children; in some cases girls want much more older partner and the age difference sometimes is 10 year and more. I can recommend site find-bride

@Ethan1976 What support team ???? You are
    Not right in the least

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Ethan1976 The only thing the support team fixed and honored was my request on information about videos attached and size and my request to delete my profile and account. The whole thing is horrid.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Angry fiance What support team they are heel
    Chocks for Migs 29 's

• Ty
    Ty1-er Mar 14, 2018

If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com. I think find-bride is not scam site. Just my opinion

@Ty1-er You mean fake or fraud Bride .com

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Ty1-er Look as one person had noted. His wife to be was on this site illegally and her image and photos and profile from a US dating site was stolen and placed on here to get men to join and pay while some dude or other women operated the account as if her. That is just one of about five hundred plus similar situations I learned from and about this site’s fraudulent activity along with other similar sites doing same thing through Twitter, Instagram, Skype, and face chat, amongst other forums revealing the shady practices.

• Em
    Emma103 Mar 14, 2018

I use this site. They have good findbride anti scam policy and they are safety for users. Find-bride is for all who search for serious relations. And you will defiantly find there your bride, because I did it. And now we are happily planning our wedding. So, good luck your guys!

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Emma103 Were is your proof that you claim wife pending to be? You cannot prove you are real or statement is true because they are not.

• Fi
    FirpoAlex Mar 17, 2018

I think that find-bride is good websites in the internet. Here you can chat with different ladies and at any time you want to. I had several dates with Ukrainian girls and they were rather nice, though I haven’t met my ideal yet. And now I am planning one more trip, and I want this time to be really successful.

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@FirpoAlex Yes you right you can chat anytime and anywhere you want, but it isn’t ladies you are always talking to or whomever you think you are talking to is someone else. You are right about anytime chatting because it is a job for these ladies. When should be in bed, their time zone not one you live in, they are not as online trying to make money or get paid by agency through the site. Your review might be honest, but it proves no matter what that it is about money and scamming people out of their money no matter how you shake it. Don’t tell me they have to pay for the creative teams and such. Sponsors and advertising and agencies are for that.

Anita Bawnghit Mar 17, 2018

So many losers in once place

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit You got that right the agency boss must have paid overtime to employees to write these lame stories to save face

@Anita Bawnghit Anita biggest loser maybe a translator for Fake Bride scam site
    Or all one in same they all work for the Mother ship they think they are making big money what a laugh
    Wait until they you in a gulag spacewoman

• Pa
    Patric103203 Mar 19, 2018

Several days ago I signed up on find-bride.com. And till this period I am very delighted with the level of service which you can get there. Most girls answer extremely quick and they are very sincere in what they are writing. Moreover, if you need any kind of advice or something else you will receive in from the support team of experts.Several days ago I signed up on find-bride.com. And till this period I am very delighted with the level of service which you can get there. Most girls answer extremely quick and they are very sincere in what they are writing. Moreover, if you need any kind of advice or something else you will receive in from the support team of experts.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Patric103203 U can tell that a translator or a pimple faced Ukranian kid wrote the letter

• Ol
    olga-vrin Mar 20, 2018

Generally find-bride.com is a nice chatting website. But there are several drawbacks which bother me a lot. First of all I always have some troubles with video connection when trying to use video chat option. And also the price is too high for me. That’s why I hope to find the right lady in a couple of months; otherwise it will be too expensive service for usual communication.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@olga-vrin What kind of drugs are u smoking
    You are a cosmonaut

• Ju
    Justin-Fouli Mar 24, 2018

I want to share my experience on find-bride.com. This dating platform is rather good and all the ladies answered my messages. But one incident changes everything. I decided to send one girl a present and she received it only after a week of waiting and bothering about the delivery trouble. That’s why I change my attitude towards the seriousness of this site.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Justin-Fouli You right no serious people on sight
    Only looking for your money!!!

Alex Swin Mar 24, 2018

Find-bride.com is rather a cool place where you can chat with ladies from Ukraine and Russia. They are all checked on the seriousness of their intensions, that’s why there are no scammers on this dating website. And I can assure you in the safety of this platform because I was registered here for almost half a year.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Alex Swin What you smoking bad Cocaine ??

Anton Gordeev Mar 24, 2018

I had several real dates and they were just awesome. Those all the girls I met weren’t my type. And because of this I recommend everybody plan real trips and have dates, because in real life even the most beautiful lady maybe not the right person for you.

• And I got acquainted with lots of girls there. And now I plan my trip to Ukraine, because I want to meet one I think the best lady in the world. And I hope everything will be great with my plans.

• Ni
    Nik Taylor Mar 26, 2018

Find-bride is just great. I found my Anny there and because of this I recommend this dating site for all who search for serious relations. I can say you that this platform has lots of advantages in comparison with others.

Anna_D Mar 26, 2018

First of all, the support team is just cool; they help you in every little detail you need to solve. Moreover, they organize amazing trips and dates with your online friends. Of course the price of such services in high, because after I met Ann I forget about this small disadvantage.

Mathe_D Apr 04, 2018

I’ve decided to share my experience on find bride. It’s because I saw some negative reviews about this dating platform and I can say that nothing from these happened with me. I haven’t met any scammers and most ladies answered my messages and gladly chatted online.

William Pitt Apr 04, 2018

During several days there were some technical problems on find-bride.com, but they were quickly solved and now I am using this portal as usual. I am registered on this dating site for a couple of months already. And I can say that most ladies are really good people, though I am not ready for real dates yet, but I read a lot about their inti scam Policy so I can be sure it’s real

@William Pitt You are not reality based get a life

• Ju
    jUL1A Apr 06, 2018

I signed up on find-bride three months ago and I didn’t find any serious problems on this platform. The girls are wonderful, support team helps in everything and the prices are very reasonable. But I always have difficulties when using video chat, there is something with webcam connection

@jUL1A Trouble is the spacemen running to d
    Scam money out u dicks with ears
    Heed my warning

William Pitt Apr 07, 2018

Nice platform for chatting) Just site for dating and that’s it…. About scam find-bride... I don't know, maybe it was competitors reviews. Who knows, but I see nothing bad at this site

William Pitt Apr 07, 2018

Find-bride is nice place to communicate with the girls. But I had one trouble when chatting with the girl. She stopped answering my messages and it was seemed she don't see my messages. I don’t think it was scam from find bride. We asked support service and they helped me very quickly. I need to clean my cookies and updated flash player in browser. It helps me to chat again.

• Ko
    kosuhina vika Apr 08, 2018

I am an experienced user of lots of dating websites, and I can tell that find-bride.com has less disadvantages than others. I have noticed only troubles with video connection during the whole period of the site’s registration. And no other difficulties bothered me. So, sign up and try this wonderful platform for chatting.

• Ir
    irina troekyrova Apr 08, 2018

I created my account on find-bride several months ago and I can say that this platform is the best which I have tried. My girlfriend was glad when received my small present for the Easter Eve. The best thing that site’s team constantly changes something and they use Anti scam find-bride policy.

• Kl
    Klorik10 Apr 10, 2018

As for find-bride, it is usual dating website with noting really special. I’ve chatting with couple of ladies, but no serious relationship now. Hope it will be in new year)) Also, there weren’t any serious troubles with the site.

• Te
    TerkFolr Apr 10, 2018

As for me, I don’t like when there are ladies of one nationality, because you can smaller chose. But the tastes are different and if you like Russian girls, this site is right for you. But it isn’t for me…

Anna_D Apr 10, 2018

If you are searching for a standard dating website then find-bride is right for your case. I know find bride reviews, not only good but I think it has lots of benefits. So if you want to know more you should better sign up and try.

• 3x
    3xl4i Apr 17, 2018

When signing up on find-bride, I wanted to register on a good site for dating without scam. Find-bride is good for me because I read about their antiscam policy. And it’s good.
    Moreover when I had a question about one lady and asked Support team they found all information I asked about. It helped me to understand some important things.

• Li
    Lick1990 Apr 27, 2018

I reviewed several websites and only this one impressed me with the variability of functions and long list of nice ladies. Moreover, I haven’t met any scam on find bride site, just real users with real emotions.

• Ir
    Irin Scryabina May 01, 2018

Frankly I think that dating sites are useless if you don’t plan any real dates. And even such site as find-bride.com will not help you. So, immediately after the registration I had a couple of dates and this year I am planning one more. I hope that this one will bring me luck.

Sergey Suinov May 01, 2018

I consider that these dating platforms make our life easier and safer. Firsat of all you don’t need to save your credit card in account. Anв you no cards needed for registration. You don’t need to bother about what relations this or that girl has. Everything is clear and simple you just find dating site for instance I am using find-bride.com and start your search online. I didn’t see scam at find bride site

Sergey Suinov May 01, 2018

I am very thankful to find-bride for such a great opportunity to meet my love. We chatted for a half a year and after one real date I fall in love. So, I am a lucky)

• Iv
    Ivan Shevcenko May 01, 2018

Before I met Lena I thought that a couple from different countries couldn’t build serious relations. But I changed my mind when started chatting with my love on find bride. I had an account on this website for several years, but I chatted there rarely. So, we communicate for several months and only after our date I fall in love with her. She is like another part of me, so different and at the same time so close. We agreed to live together and now we are the happiest couple in the world.

• Pa
    Pavel Skroliev May 01, 2018

Find-bride will suit those guys who search for Ukrainian and Russian ladies. As for me I am not a fun of such long flights, so I’ve stopped my communication there.

• Vl
    Vladimir Elkin May 01, 2018

If you look for a nice dating site without scam you can use find-bride.com. I am an active member and can recommend it to all the other users.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices