Find-Bride.com / Is Russian dating site scam?russian dating

After several registrations on dating websites, I thought that most of them have lots of fake ladies in the chat and video, they send the same letters and even didn't answer for questions. It was very expensive experience for me. But in the end I was lucky to find this site. I found a lot of good recommends about site find-bride but some comments was about find bride scam. Now I can surely notice that findbride isn't scam site. This site has changed my attitude towards dating industry. I can assure you that most ladies whom I've chatted with are real. They answer all my questions and the pictures are real. As for the support service, it is just friendly and quickly answer. For me Find bride review is the best possible service, where you can be totally safe when chatting with Russian and Ukrainian ladies who are looking for serious relationships. This website is oriented on successful and no find-bride scam approach in dating. And I've registered there because of the high level security system of this site. I learned antiscam policy of the site.
Of course, there has not been done around the world and I would like to make some changes there, for example to her the voice of the lady will be great as for me.
It's my opinion that findbride isn't scam site as I was registered before.
So I can recommend this website to all the users who want to meet Russian woman.

• Ol
    -Oliver- May 16, 2018

This site offers huge list of beautiful Ukrainian ladies who search for long term relations. And this is plus, as for the disadvantages. I have always some troubles with video connection in life chats. But they helped me to update my browser and it work good. After that I received Xmas present with credite free. I was so glad to get it)

Matthew_Hall May 16, 2018

When sharing my opinion about find-bride I can mention that it is rather convenient if speaking about the process of communication. Of course, as with all dating platform I noticed some troubles with video chats, though they very minimal and quickly solved… I got acquainted with great ladies here and I think that a little bit later I will organize a couple of real dates. The problem is with whom all of them are cool:)

• Ge
    Gerald1983 May 16, 2018

After the registrations I’ve received a plenty of different messages from rather variable girls. I think it was scam. And I can say that find-bride.com has really active ladies in the catalogue. They try to find the right guy and they are doing this) I think it is great. So, feel free to sign up and find you love here

Anita Bawnghit May 13, 2018

So many fake profiles

• Er
    Erik1986 May 13, 2018

Find-bride has lots of variable girls in the list. But speaking from my own experience I can say that older ladies are better. First of all they really know what they want from relations. And of course they are more experienced and attentive to every little detail

• Do
    Donald-Wells May 06, 2018

I think that find bride is usual and standard dating website which you can find online. I din't see any scam with find bride on the site. But as for the drawbacks there aren’t any, that’s why maybe it is a little bit better than just usual)

• Ar
    Artem Xodovsky May 01, 2018

After I created an account on find-bride I started an active search of my long-term partner. I am still in the process, though I had several real meeting. And speaking from my own experience, I can mention that real dates give more than thousands of messages a day. They use protect and policy against scam find bride. So, my advice for all the users to be active and don’t wait for the miracle.

Sergey Fyrso May 01, 2018

Find-bride is nice site, though I frequently have some little technical problems. Of course they are quickly solved if you nowrite to the support team, though I small disappointment is still in the air. As for the girls, they are awesome… it is really so.

• Vl
    Vladimir Elkin May 01, 2018

If you look for a nice dating site without scam you can use find-bride.com. I am an active member and can recommend it to all the other users.

• Pa
    Pavel Skroliev May 01, 2018

Find-bride will suit those guys who search for Ukrainian and Russian ladies. As for me I am not a fun of such long flights, so I’ve stopped my communication there.

• Iv
    Ivan Shevcenko May 01, 2018

Before I met Lena I thought that a couple from different countries couldn’t build serious relations. But I changed my mind when started chatting with my love on find bride. I had an account on this website for several years, but I chatted there rarely. So, we communicate for several months and only after our date I fall in love with her. She is like another part of me, so different and at the same time so close. We agreed to live together and now we are the happiest couple in the world.

Sergey Suinov May 01, 2018

I am very thankful to find-bride for such a great opportunity to meet my love. We chatted for a half a year and after one real date I fall in love. So, I am a lucky)

Sergey Suinov May 01, 2018

I consider that these dating platforms make our life easier and safer. Firsat of all you don’t need to save your credit card in account. Anв you no cards needed for registration. You don’t need to bother about what relations this or that girl has. Everything is clear and simple you just find dating site for instance I am using find-bride.com and start your search online. I didn’t see scam at find bride site

• Ir
    Irin Scryabina May 01, 2018

Frankly I think that dating sites are useless if you don’t plan any real dates. And even such site as find-bride.com will not help you. So, immediately after the registration I had a couple of dates and this year I am planning one more. I hope that this one will bring me luck.

• Li
    Lick1990 Apr 27, 2018

I reviewed several websites and only this one impressed me with the variability of functions and long list of nice ladies. Moreover, I haven’t met any scam on find bride site, just real users with real emotions.

• 3x
    3xl4i Apr 17, 2018

When signing up on find-bride, I wanted to register on a good site for dating without scam. Find-bride is good for me because I read about their antiscam policy. And it’s good.
    Moreover when I had a question about one lady and asked Support team they found all information I asked about. It helped me to understand some important things.

Anna_D Apr 10, 2018

If you are searching for a standard dating website then find-bride is right for your case. I know find bride reviews, not only good but I think it has lots of benefits. So if you want to know more you should better sign up and try.

• Te
    TerkFolr Apr 10, 2018

As for me, I don’t like when there are ladies of one nationality, because you can smaller chose. But the tastes are different and if you like Russian girls, this site is right for you. But it isn’t for me…

• Kl
    Klorik10 Apr 10, 2018

As for find-bride, it is usual dating website with noting really special. I’ve chatting with couple of ladies, but no serious relationship now. Hope it will be in new year)) Also, there weren’t any serious troubles with the site.

• Ir
    irina troekyrova Apr 08, 2018

I created my account on find-bride several months ago and I can say that this platform is the best which I have tried. My girlfriend was glad when received my small present for the Easter Eve. The best thing that site’s team constantly changes something and they use Anti scam find-bride policy.

• Ko
    kosuhina vika Apr 08, 2018

I am an experienced user of lots of dating websites, and I can tell that find-bride.com has less disadvantages than others. I have noticed only troubles with video connection during the whole period of the site’s registration. And no other difficulties bothered me. So, sign up and try this wonderful platform for chatting.

William Pitt Apr 07, 2018

Find-bride is nice place to communicate with the girls. But I had one trouble when chatting with the girl. She stopped answering my messages and it was seemed she don't see my messages. I don’t think it was scam from find bride. We asked support service and they helped me very quickly. I need to clean my cookies and updated flash player in browser. It helps me to chat again.

William Pitt Apr 07, 2018

Nice platform for chatting) Just site for dating and that’s it…. About scam find-bride... I don't know, maybe it was competitors reviews. Who knows, but I see nothing bad at this site

• Ju
    jUL1A Apr 06, 2018

I signed up on find-bride three months ago and I didn’t find any serious problems on this platform. The girls are wonderful, support team helps in everything and the prices are very reasonable. But I always have difficulties when using video chat, there is something with webcam connection

@jUL1A Trouble is the spacemen running to d
    Scam money out u dicks with ears
    Heed my warning

William Pitt Apr 04, 2018

During several days there were some technical problems on find-bride.com, but they were quickly solved and now I am using this portal as usual. I am registered on this dating site for a couple of months already. And I can say that most ladies are really good people, though I am not ready for real dates yet, but I read a lot about their inti scam Policy so I can be sure it’s real

@William Pitt You are not reality based get a life

Mathe_D Apr 04, 2018

I’ve decided to share my experience on find bride. It’s because I saw some negative reviews about this dating platform and I can say that nothing from these happened with me. I haven’t met any scammers and most ladies answered my messages and gladly chatted online.

Anna_D Mar 26, 2018

First of all, the support team is just cool; they help you in every little detail you need to solve. Moreover, they organize amazing trips and dates with your online friends. Of course the price of such services in high, because after I met Ann I forget about this small disadvantage.

• Ni
    Nik Taylor Mar 26, 2018

Find-bride is just great. I found my Anny there and because of this I recommend this dating site for all who search for serious relations. I can say you that this platform has lots of advantages in comparison with others.

• Анна Величко Mar 26, 2018

And I got acquainted with lots of girls there. And now I plan my trip to Ukraine, because I want to meet one I think the best lady in the world. And I hope everything will be great with my plans.

Anton Gordeev Mar 24, 2018

I had several real dates and they were just awesome. Those all the girls I met weren’t my type. And because of this I recommend everybody plan real trips and have dates, because in real life even the most beautiful lady maybe not the right person for you.

• Al
    Alex Swin Mar 24, 2018

Find-bride.com is rather a cool place where you can chat with ladies from Ukraine and Russia. They are all checked on the seriousness of their intensions, that’s why there are no scammers on this dating website. And I can assure you in the safety of this platform because I was registered here for almost half a year.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Alex Swin What you smoking bad Cocaine ??

• Ju
    Justin-Fouli Mar 24, 2018

I want to share my experience on find-bride.com. This dating platform is rather good and all the ladies answered my messages. But one incident changes everything. I decided to send one girl a present and she received it only after a week of waiting and bothering about the delivery trouble. That’s why I change my attitude towards the seriousness of this site.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Justin-Fouli You right no serious people on sight
    Only looking for your money!!!

• Ol
    olga-vrin Mar 20, 2018

Generally find-bride.com is a nice chatting website. But there are several drawbacks which bother me a lot. First of all I always have some troubles with video connection when trying to use video chat option. And also the price is too high for me. That’s why I hope to find the right lady in a couple of months; otherwise it will be too expensive service for usual communication.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@olga-vrin What kind of drugs are u smoking
    You are a cosmonaut

• Pa
    Patric103203 Mar 19, 2018

Several days ago I signed up on find-bride.com. And till this period I am very delighted with the level of service which you can get there. Most girls answer extremely quick and they are very sincere in what they are writing. Moreover, if you need any kind of advice or something else you will receive in from the support team of experts.Several days ago I signed up on find-bride.com. And till this period I am very delighted with the level of service which you can get there. Most girls answer extremely quick and they are very sincere in what they are writing. Moreover, if you need any kind of advice or something else you will receive in from the support team of experts.

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Patric103203 U can tell that a translator or a pimple faced Ukranian kid wrote the letter

Anita Bawnghit Mar 17, 2018

So many losers in once place

Angry fiance Aug 19, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit You got that right the agency boss must have paid overtime to employees to write these lame stories to save face

@Anita Bawnghit Anita biggest loser maybe a translator for Fake Bride scam site
    Or all one in same they all work for the Mother ship they think they are making big money what a laugh
    Wait until they you in a gulag spacewoman

• Fi
    FirpoAlex Mar 17, 2018

I think that find-bride is good websites in the internet. Here you can chat with different ladies and at any time you want to. I had several dates with Ukrainian girls and they were rather nice, though I haven’t met my ideal yet. And now I am planning one more trip, and I want this time to be really successful.

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@FirpoAlex Yes you right you can chat anytime and anywhere you want, but it isn’t ladies you are always talking to or whomever you think you are talking to is someone else. You are right about anytime chatting because it is a job for these ladies. When should be in bed, their time zone not one you live in, they are not as online trying to make money or get paid by agency through the site. Your review might be honest, but it proves no matter what that it is about money and scamming people out of their money no matter how you shake it. Don’t tell me they have to pay for the creative teams and such. Sponsors and advertising and agencies are for that.

• Em
    Emma103 Mar 14, 2018

I use this site. They have good findbride anti scam policy and they are safety for users. Find-bride is for all who search for serious relations. And you will defiantly find there your bride, because I did it. And now we are happily planning our wedding. So, good luck your guys!

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Emma103 Were is your proof that you claim wife pending to be? You cannot prove you are real or statement is true because they are not.

• Ty
    Ty1-er Mar 14, 2018

If you are searching for long-termed serious relations I can recommend you find-bride.com. I think find-bride is not scam site. Just my opinion

@Ty1-er You mean fake or fraud Bride .com

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Ty1-er Look as one person had noted. His wife to be was on this site illegally and her image and photos and profile from a US dating site was stolen and placed on here to get men to join and pay while some dude or other women operated the account as if her. That is just one of about five hundred plus similar situations I learned from and about this site’s fraudulent activity along with other similar sites doing same thing through Twitter, Instagram, Skype, and face chat, amongst other forums revealing the shady practices.

• Et
    Ethan1976 Mar 14, 2018

Of course, you can experience find-bride scam on this website, though these situations are rare and usually support team regulates them extremely quick. As a rule woman typically want to chat with partners who are at least four years older, and have desire to create family and have children; in some cases girls want much more older partner and the age difference sometimes is 10 year and more. I can recommend site find-bride

@Ethan1976 What support team ???? You are
    Not right in the least

Marathon-man Aug 23, 2019

@Ethan1976 The only thing the support team fixed and honored was my request on information about videos attached and size and my request to delete my profile and account. The whole thing is horrid.

Angry fiance Aug 24, 2019

@Angry fiance What support team they are heel
    Chocks for Migs 29 's