Connecting Singles Logo

Connecting Singles

Having problems with Connecting Singles?

Connecting Singles Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 10743
Saint Paul, Minnesota

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Connecting Singles Customer Service. Initial Connecting Singles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Connecting Singles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Connecting Singles. Discuss the issues you have had with Connecting Singles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Connecting Singlesconnecting singles

Look at all the people who got banned!!
LoL
Me and my friends have been on Connecting Singles for years and we can say anything we want to anyone!!
We of course don't get banned.
Because we are the ones getting you banned.
So all you [censored]ing [censored]s stop crying!
Yeah that's right! We don't allow your kind on OUR site! The site is for normal people only NOT for [censored]s muslims asians !!!
So [censored] off!!!

If you don't believe me look how long I've been on Connecting Singles and all the stuff I said!
I can say anything to anyone even accuse them of whatever I want and nothing happens to me!!
But if you do a fraction of what I do or we just don't like you...

WE WILL BAN YOU !!!

It's OUR SITE !!!

Connecting Singlesconnecting singles

When you write in the forums and "they" don't agree with you they just bann you !!
    There are members who post the most racist things on there about Jews, Muslims, Africans basically anything that isn't a white christian and absolutely nothing happens to them.and there are about 10 to 20 regular posters 10 to 15 of them will gang up on you if you state the facts about christianity and the crimes christians committed but at the same time they post ridiculous crazy things about anything that isn't white christian!!!
    Few examples.
    1.The Europeans did great and peaceful things in Africa and when Europeans left, Africa got messed up...
    2.should we kill all the Muslims...?
    3.about the genocide trial in the Hague ( Bosnia, Balkans) " thousands of dead Muslims, why are we complaining"

These are just a few examples and nothing happens to those members BUT if you dare to call them out on their racist comments YOU are the one getting banned!!!

And...so many scammers!!!
    They should change the name from connecting singles ( CS ) to connecting scammers (CS) same initials so the Nazis running the site won't have to change anything.

You can look at all the Nazis posts on the forums without making a profile just Google connecting singles forums.
    BTW all my threads and posts were removed after I got banned ( free speech??? )
    So all you will see is Nazis confirming each others posts

ConnectingSinglesnot a decent one

This website is overwhelmed by scammers and cheaters. Nobody controls it, so you have to be very careful. A lot of fake profiles, bot-generated messages I receive every day. I got 50-60 messages when my account looked like nothing, I had no photo in it, but those women said I was handsome.
      I deleted my profile and I recommend you to do the same. You surely won't find your true love here among fake profiles and women asking for money to see their photos. Gross...

Connecting-SinglesDating site

I believe the Connecting-Singles,
        Dating Site may have some kind of,
        criminal involvement possibly with the scam artist's that ask everyone,
        for money on there on there all day...
        The women all lie on there profiles,
        about pretty much everything you,
        read.
        And report the men's profile's that do-
        not send them money in an effort,
        to get even with them...
        Maybe the dating site is using the,
        women to scam the men on there ;
        And possibly getting a cut of all of,
        proceeds the girl's take in on the site.
        This theory could be occurring the,
        other way around with men as well too...
        Either way or whatever the reason ;
        Connecting-Single's is a "SCAM" dating site ; In my opinion...
        They should be investigated federally.

L

Connecting Singles — Dating scammers

There are more dating scammers on this site than any site I've ever seen. I started this about a month ago...

Connecting SinglesCustomer service

I had made an account twice the past month and it was not approved basically deleted without any explanation. All the information and the pictures I placed on were real. I send an email and complained and I have not received any reply since. It's been now a month.

www.connectingsingles.comStrange people and you won't get any help from moderators

I joined the website www.connectingsingles.com, but I only waste time here. I found a lot of strange people, who wanted to communicate with me. But they were too pushy and I was afraid of them. The moderators didn’t help and ignored all my requests to help me. I simply quitted this website. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

I

connectingsingles.com — dating and relating

A free dating site riddled with problems which includes a small percentage of real members and a large...

S

connectingsingles.com — scam

I agree with everything that has been said about this site, connectingsingles are a bunch of ###, and 1 of...

P

Connecting Singles — Bias

I have noticed a trend where the moderators at Connecting Singles will target certain people for banning or...