Menu

N
Author of the complaint
4:32 am
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don’t register on the website www.find-bride.com. I filled the form and paid for the 3 month subscription. After 3 months I went to the website and wanted to cancel it, but these ### did something and it was impossible to cancel my subscription. I sent emails and asked to stop, but they ignored me. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

More FindBride.com complaints & reviews

FindBride.com - the website is full of married ladies – waste of time
FindBride.com - russian dating
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FindBride.com - I got a lot of replies, which were similar
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FindBride.com - this company took small charges, when I didn't know about it
FindBride.com - scam/fraud
FindBride.com - Woman are cons working for the site
4 comments
D
Dec 26, 2017 4:42 pm

Well not sure about some of the complaints. I can only give you mine. Been on there for nearly two years and thought I did meet some serious ones but nope found out they lied. Not going to say all of them are liars, but many of them are married and work for the agency. Found that one out by accident. Also many claim to be doctors do not fall for that as most of them are not! And if they say they want to come to you and meet you here forget it, nearly impossible for them to get a visa. And also had 3 of the ladies I paid for their private email, they all wanted money or gifts, pay for their phones or Internet connection. Or you need to give me gifts if you love me and care about me. So just be careful. The only good one I found was we exchanged great chats and photos and so forth but she all wanted money! And gifts I should pay for her passport, boots and a fur coat and pay for renovations to the apartment. So naked photos she thought was her payback. So once my credits are done so am I will delete. If you want to test the scammers, set up another account and most likely they will not even know it is you.

M
Jun 27, 2019 2:48 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Brother I have encountered the exact same thing! The same troubling issues along with serial daters and those that seem to have a birthday every week or no children in profile listed but all of a sudden they have kids and birthdays are upcoming and want outlandish gifts and tons of responses from you! This is all a scam to get our money be we poor or middle class or lower end rich. It is all crap!

R
Aug 16, 2017 6:36 am

Hey, I'm sure that this is not true. I'm also registered there. And in addition, i always receive answers from technical support, not immediately. Even when I stopped purchasing, my money were not withdrawn. If you want to stop subscribe you need to go to http://find-bride.com/unsub It's Very simple) I think that the author of this post was mistaken in some way.

M
Jun 26, 2019 3:32 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replying to comment of RoccoRosso

So, RoccoRosso, how is it that you answered a man in June 2017 in August 2017 with one remark; and then in December that same year 2017 and early January 2018, you say all the exact same thing word for word and is dated August of 2017? These are not identical questions that one can copy, cut, and paste an answer to; the exact same answer verbatim. I know you guys are scammers or some fraudulent activities going on. You either work for the site or paid to respond to negative true reviews like this or a computer programming designed to counter true complaints like this that exposes your site and women on it.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

26 complaints