The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Fifth Third Bank — predatory overdraft fees (class action info)
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have to date had over $500 stolen from me by this institution for less than $75 in overdrafts. The most recent case nobody was able to explain to me what item caused the oerdr4aft but the fees nonetheless kept accumulating. The person working at 53 could only reverse one overdraft fee which was $111.00 . Nobody at the bank understood what was causing the overdrafts but they said they were not allwoed to reverse them. To steal money of these amounts from a student who just got laid off in this economy is disgusting. I don't know how these peolp-e sleep at night. I have 2 lawyers interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Fifth Third bank for predatory overdraft fees and unethical business practices. Please send your story along with any proof that you have to [protected]@GMX.com so I can get the info. to the lawyers ASAP as it seems that may be the only way to recover the money that was stolen from us.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service!
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off!
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice
- Fifth Third Bank - bogus fees added to mortgage payoff!
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees!
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers
- Fifth Third - lien release