Fifth Third Bank — online format
Your on-line format has many typos. The most recent one I found it your misspelling of "cancelled". You spell it "canceled."
There is no way that I can find to establish a recurring payment with your new software. A little help would be appreciated. I had deleted one occurring account because I wanted to cancel an upcoming payment. When I tried to reestablish the recurring payments on a different date, I was unable to figure out how to do it.
Also, when I did this, I noticed two-three typos there as well, one being "Fift Third". I don't think this is what you want it to say.
Finally, (for now) when I try to make a payment, I am told "Invalid funding Account Id". Not really sure what that means but I'm trying to move money (that I clearly have) out of my checking account into one of my payees. Very aggravating.
I find this new format is very glitchy.
And what is the "Select Category" box below for? Makes no sense to me.
More Fifth Third Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Fifth Third Bank - poor customer service! 
- Fifth Third Bank - credit card application security 
- Fifth Third Bank - fift third bank is a rip off! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory overdraft fees (class action info) 
- Fifth Third Bank - unfair banking practice 
- Fifth Third Bank - new here:)
- Fifth Third Bank - stealing money through overdraft fees! 
- Fifth Third Bank - predatory fees and deposit blocks on business checking
- Fifth Third Bank - total disregard of customers 
- Fifth Third - lien release