Fifth Third Bank / 53.comfee reversal

Cincinnati Ohio 42563
Office of the president
Greg Carmichael

Hello Mr. Carmichael

I am writing to you today in regards to your representative which name and number that she provided today 8-14-18 is listed above in the call that we were on together did not result in a understanding determination of my position. The representative was very cold and was basically not caring about the situation as the tone of voice indicated. I had called in yesterday spoke with a representative lady she put me on hold to see about reversing the return check fees but the call got disconnected. The way in which your update to my checking account is negatively impacting me in that when I send payments with the money in the checking account out to someone it should be deducted out of my checking account as those funds are paid just like they do at other banks. I believe there was some sort of major court case that Chase lost about this a few years back. As to where your recordkeeping gives the customer no chance to put the money in the bank to cover the funds before the fee is assessed as it should've already deducted from the balance as i paid it through your system. how is that fair. I called in to verify I have a positive balance and an update happens and it's negative please reverse the two non sufficient funds fees. As I'm on a fixed income and have no money till the next month. I feel the amount of the fees are extortion. You should not charge that much for the amount of money that was sent $5 to my court ordered GAL attorney for my divorce and $35 for my 18 medications I take per day I had already sent that money. When I got my social security check on the third. Please make the update needed to prevent this from happening again.

Bruce Bowens