FIDOextremely overcharged.

S Oct 27, 2018

Manny (i1250732858 ) October 27, 2018
Was very unhelpful and not sympathetic towards my situation at all i was charged over 650$!!! for using 6GBS of data unknowingly, how is that even a reasonable amount to charge someone per GB, im very upset, i've been a fido customer for years and have never gone over this amount of data on my phone, apparently an app (wifi assist) on my Iphone was switched on since i got a knew phone this month
and switched from wifi to data without my consent while being in a wifi environment, and no one in fido decided to let me know that was an issue prior to charging me so i feel robbed of my money and i seriously hate this company. Worst customer service ever. I was at least hoping for a percentage off this ridiculously overcharged bill after being blind-sighted, but the most they "could do" was a lousy 50$ credit HORRIBLE.
Shows me how much they value their costumers, and how they are taking advantage of them.

RESOLVED

• Fido's response · Oct 27, 2018

Hey there!

Julien here from Fido's social media team!

That's definitely not how we want you to feel. Don't hesitate to send us a DM on Twitter or a PM on Facebook if you want us to take a second look at your account with you!

Talk to you soon!