FedExhorrible service

What a bad service.!!!.. Supposedly must be this tuesday my package with drugs for my illness, and I see again the delivery date and is one day late, it s impossible this kind of negligence, they do not have the criterion of normal human being. This package was sent from this last friday, and the name of the service is "2daydelivery" can I do the exercise it is fri, sat, sun, mon, tue, wend. Ok, 2 days, lol. They are really out of nuts.

• Valerie Jun 19, 2008

Package was sent from AZ to CA on 6-12-08. Package arrived in SJ, CA on Mon. 6-16-08. Home delivery only works Tues. to Sat. That's 1 day wasted. First attempt for delivery was 6-17-08 @ 14:39 p.m.. Hey, I am at work at 14:39 p.m.. Second attempt for delivery was on 6-18-08 at 12:25 p.m.. Hey, I am at work then too. Wait, I can't go get my packages from FedEx home. Oh I am hosed, aren't I. YUP! See, if your going to deliver packages when nobody is home, you NEED to have the package available for pick up after hours. Leading package ransom artists is more like it. Pure BS!

Jay Yu Jul 29, 2008

fedex's delivery service is horrible, I made four phone calls, 3 days gone by, and yet I still have not received my package, fedex tracking site says "incorrect address", but address is correct and fedex deliveried packages before, i also left detailed info on how to get there, they still can not find it. I even leave my cell phone # for them to contact me in case they get lost, but no call & no delivery.

• Ry
    RyeBowFlavin Nov 18, 2009

I have sent several packages via FedEx and have had 50% of them mishandled. The first was a package that apparently was dropped or smashed, breaking a bottle that was inside. The package was then opened, the bottle then taken out, it was resealed and shipped without warning or acknowledgement. The next was a package that was shipped and when arrived the contents were smashed and the product was unusable. Now this 3rd time is my final straw and I will NEVER use FedEx again. In fact I will do everything I can to make sure I hamper there buisness from here on out. I was out of town and had a friend ship a package. He never had used FedEx before so when he got there they assisted him with the airbill and didn't give him his tracking number. Then they charged him for next day delivery. A week went by and the package wasn't delivered. So I called numerous contacts to find my package and they all said package wasn't in the system. I am now out the contents of that package and with no compensation or care from the service provider. They have mishandled and opened my mail, which is a Federal Offense that will go unnoticed and unrepremanded due to the fact I can't financially make this aware through legal means. If the mail system in America doesn't work no wonder the economy can't either.

• Em
    Emblems123 Dec 08, 2009

So your package was submitted by sender on Friday night, picked up by FedEx on Saturday or possibly Monday. Wednesday sounds like two days from Monday to me. FedEx doesn't work/deliver/do pickups on Sundays. And same applies to Saturdays in many areas as well. Two days means two BUSINESS DAYS.

• Em
    Emblems123 Dec 08, 2009

and lol? you are reporting them for Medical Negligence? They aren't doctors.

• Mi
    mimi1954 Oct 30, 2010

FEDEX is freaking horrible, I was home all day waiting for my laptop and the person never showed up and then left a door tag down stairs with no information on it at all so i didnt even know that it was suppose to be for my apartment. Then i looked on the web site the next day to see if i could pick it up and they have it noted that it was delievered to my building. someone else signed for MY laptop and the sad part is that he must be couldnt read that he took it to the first door he seen instead of actually taking it to where it belonged. HORRIBLE SERVICE i will never do business with them again. NEVER

• Ab
    abrahamhawk Feb 27, 2012

the problem of watches

• Ga
    gatortracks Feb 27, 2012

The problem of watches is they know when you're late for work.