Fedex Delivery Services (Or Lack Of)unprofessional & dishonest business practices

I have been awaiting a package since Thursday. On Friday I was sitting less than 5 feet from the door and there was never any knock on the door. The FedEx driver then left the door tag stating they attempted delivery at 1:39 pm. I was sitting on the couch less than 5 feet from the door awaiting a friend at the supposed time of the attempted delivery. After dozens of painful and unproductive phone calls later, we still have no package and found out that they never even loaded our package for delivery this morning. The final manager that we spoke with at the FedEx today actually hung up on us when we asked for her name and contact information. This does not even include the dozens of telephone calls that we made and were promised return telephone calls. The complete lack of honesty, accountability, professionalism, and any kind of good business practice is disgusting in such a company as this.

• Ca
    cardboard Feb 25, 2013

Today I was going to send documents to Libya. Went to UPS.com and was quoted too much money, so I went to FEDEX.com and it will list Libya, but won;t give me a quote for UNKNOWN REASON. Fedex.com does not say what reason is, thus making me waste hours of my time trying to figure out. Strangely enough I could process my shipment with FEDEX and mark it as "SHIPPED" but they won;t give me the price quote! Called FEDEX support and after some ridiculous voice recordings was able to reach International FEDEX.com support after dialing 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. You know what I mean? Fedex.com support told me they MAYBE not shipping to Libya, after the revolution!? So during Qaddafi terrorist times they did ship to Libya, but now that it is free, they don't? Then he went away to confirm and was cinfirmi8ng that they do not ship to Libya. Yet when I asked why FEDEX.com lists Libya and accepts shipments to Libya he had NO IDEA... One of the MANY unprofessionalisms from FEDEX!