The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved FedEx — another delivery failure
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This is the 3rd or 4th time I have complained about FedEx. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, of which FedEx is a member (how discriminating is BBB???). The claim is that my package was delivered on Oct 6 to my front door. I live in a complex, and you know that package was nowhere to be found. There was no attempt to contact me to let me know the package had arrived, they did not leave it at the manager's office, and it has simply vanished. The claims process is completely useless. Now HP has my money (they were of no help, either), FedEx has -or has lost- my package, and I have no working printer. I cannot drive or get out of the house, so what am I supposed to do?
More FedEx Complaints & Reviews
- FedEx - poor service
- FedEx Ground - tuition reimbursement not paid out
- Fedex Home Delivery - if you are lucky you will get it!
- FedEx - clearance delay
- FedEx - bad driver
- FedEx Corporate Services - package
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery of large packages
- FedEx Corporate Services - truck driver
- FedEx - beware!
- FedEx Corporate Services - delivery