Fed Exlies, lies and more lies

C

Fex Ex lies lies lies lies lies and hires idiots. I had a package scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. Wednesday came and went so I called 1800gofedex and spoke with a rep. They told me that my shipping label had been damaged and that they had located my package and were going to have it to me guaranteed by Friday. Friday comes/no Fed EX delivery. I call them again and speak to a different rep. She tells me they have my package and it has been re-scheduled for Saturday. So here I write this on Saturday night after speaking with a total of 4 FedEx reps and still no package. The last rep says he thinks it may have been lost but he doesn't know for sure. Do not use Fed Ex if you plan on actually getting the item you shipped.