FashionNovaorder [protected] and [protected]

T Nov 12, 2018

regarding order [protected] placed on 13 august 2018 and order [protected] placed on 29 august 2018.
when my orders were delayed, i first notified your company by mail on the 5 september 2018, again on the 13 september 2018 and again on the 6 october 2018. my first mail was answered by a maryury reyes informing me to be patient and that my order would come, explaining to me that international orders sometimes take longer to arrive to their destination. this message was clearly a computer generated mail as it was answered within minutes of me sending it. my second mail was answered a day later by keven bardales, also informing me that i should be patient. my third mail was never answered.
the address given on my orders is a fully detailed street address and has been used with successful international delivery (eg romwe) with no problems. if indeed you had a problem delivering to this address then the least your company could have done is sent me a message requesting further information. at the time that my mails were sent informing you that there was a problem, the parcels were still in greece, your support team did not contact me, resulting in the parcels being returned.
i am extremely unsatisfied with your service and expect a full monetary refund for both my orders to be deposited directly to by bank account.
yours faithfully