Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc FashionNova Have not gotten any responses to my order

FashionNova  -  Have not gotten any responses to my order

C
Author of the complaint
1:06 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good Morning,

I had made an order form March 31, 2017. I received an email asking for some information being that it was suspected for Fraud. I am an international buyer and I have ordered from your website before . Today is April 6, 2017, I have sent out numerous emails asking for an update, numerous phone calls but no answer. I am annoyed because I paid for a one day shipping to Houston in which my dad was going to bring it to Belize. I want to change my shipping to an Ezone address but it has to be done by today in order for me to get my order by next week Wednesday. I have yet to get any response on anything. Mind you, my credit card has been charged but no product has even been sent out and if I should cancel my order then the only option I have is a store credit. I live in Belize..I don't know when I'll be able to go and shop at your actual store at whichever locations your store are situated in. I really liked your website, and i had no trouble the first time around but I really don't know what happened. It is a business transaction, I got charged for a product but in return have not gotten any product or any explanation or feedback. This is not good service.

A very peeved customer.

More FashionNova complaints & reviews

FashionNova - never receiving full store credit refund on returned item .
FashionNova - order unfulfilled
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
FashionNova - received a refund no explanation as to why, and the item was still in stock
2 comments
N
Dec 28, 2020 12:15 pm

I always buy from fashion nova, as I adore their clothes but my recent order worth $200 has not been received. I ordered it almost two months ago and there has been no movement from my order. All it says that it is in transit with RR Donnelley (WORST CARRIER EVER). Fashion Nova I am very disappointed with your work and it will be the last time my friends and I order from Canada.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1443 complaints