Fashion Novaproduct non returnable

M Nov 06, 2019

I placed an order on 11/03/19, I received it today, 11/06/19. In my order there were 9 pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes, out of the 9 jeans, 5 of them fit me just fine and 4 of them did not fit me. I called to see if I can exchange them for a different size, they said I cannot. I am very bothered because they also said since I bought while there was a promotion I won't be able to get store credit or refund. I am disappointed with fashion nova, this is the very first time I order and this will be my last. They should be more specific when it comes to stating this information online while purchasing.

RESOLVED

• FashionNova's response · Nov 08, 2019

Regarding the complaint made by the Consumer:

We appreciate the opportunity to address the Consumer's concerns. We are happy to help.

Although we do not offer a traditional exchange program the consumer is welcome to return any undesired items. Once they arrive to us they will be processed and a store credit will be issued for the total amount of the items returned less any discounts. With that store credit the consumer may repurchase the items in the desired size.

From the information provided it appears the consumer may be attempting to return items that were received for free due to our Buy One Get One free sale. In that case, the consumer would be unable to receive credit for the items received for free. We are happy to take a closer look into this for the consumer. We encourage them to reach out to us via our customer care portal. To contact us please click the link below.

We sincerely regret any frustration in this matter. We appreciate the consumer's time and thank them for being a valued Fashion Nova customer.