Family Dollartwo employees at store 07932

F

I came into store 07932 Today May 24, 2017 between 3:30 and 4:00pm i made a purchase in a total of $18 the cashier cash me out didn't give me a receipt I let her know she argued back and forward telling me she did I asked her for a manager and to return my things the two women stated they couldn't do a return with no receipt. I let her know the cashier did not give me one. when she stated she couldn't help me I ask For the corporate number she didn't give it to me and neither of the employees would give me their names when I ask they stated no we don't give out our names .They were very rude and Disrespectful and I no longer feel comfortable shopping at this location. They were going back and forward with me. Both were very unprofessional and if someone can please contact me I would appreciate it [protected]