Family Dollar Stores — horrible customer service by the manager of the store
15011 Euclid Ave
East Cleveland, Ohio
The manager at this location was very rude. I simply asked why the cashier did not take the coupon off the laundry soap I purchased and he got smart. He said she doesn't have to take the coupon if I don't personally hand it to her. I had my hands full with the other things I was purchasing and was distracted with the other clerk who was very helpful.
I was quite offended and I refuse to go to any Family Dollar store ever again!
More Family Dollar Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Family Dollar - stupid return policies 
- Family Dollar - terrible place to work in 
- Family Dollar - employment 
- Family Dollar - racism/discrimination 
- Family Dollar Stores - dover & york 16 piece dinnerware set 
- Family Dollar Stores - discrimination
- Family Dollar Stores - fire hazard 
- Family Dollar Stores - the family dollar store #08437 in bloomfield ct has often not been open per the hours noted by the store.
- Family Dollar Stores - customer service/cashier 
- Family Dollar - didn't know what a manufacturer coupons were