Family Dollar Storescashier bullied me and egged on a 400 pd biker chick threatening me

O Sep 05, 2018

My 1st visit, 4075 deltona blvd. Spring Hill, fl 34606I asked a woman working there Sue, if she could check a cat laser pointer for me to make sure it worked from the sale rack, she refused by saying "I can't do that, we have cameras, it will look like im stealing it." I checked out with younger very polite girl, she put batteries in, it worked. While running my debit card, Sue kept walking back and making comments when no one was speaking to her and i was so distracted while trying to put my pin # in. I told her "please go away" which made her mad. One of her giant size, over weight biker friends covered in tatoos creeps out of an aisle and starts yelling at me. Wow, really? What the hell did I do? I got all my bags headed for the door and this huge misshaped tattooed gorilla blocks the door, demanding i meet her outside! I couldnt believe it, i told her to get out of my way, squeezed past her without touching her and she spit in my face!!! OMG!! I flew out the door, yelled out i was calling the police, got in my car, locked the door and called 911. I will never ever go back to that store again. Never in my life have I come across a wanna be thug as a cashier. Police were called. Sue had told me she couldn't check out my dollar laser because cameras watching would think she was stealing. I told the police to please go view the camera tape.
Because it was Sue and biker woman against me, the other sweet cashier was probably to scared to tell what happened, afraid to lise her new job, maybe. Sue told sheriff their cameras were broke. This happened monday around 3 p.m. -4:15p.m. sept 3, 2018. She needs to be fired, i am 64 yrs old, been a cashier for 30 yrs, never in my life have i come across a bully wanna be thug picking a fight with a customer??!!! I asked her 3 times to "please leave me alone, and I wasnt speaking to her any more" while trying to read card machine to put in my pin numbers in and check out.