Fairfield Inn and Suites / room and housekeeping
Should have known there would be a problem with the room when we saw the ear plugs. The room assigned to us was on the the 3rd floor by the freeway and it was very noisy. We asked for a quieter room and we're asked to check out a room on floor 2. We checked it out and it was just as bad. We had to settle on a room on the 3rd floor down from the freeway. The room was ok the pillows were awful way to soft and the bed was not to comfortable as well. We also found leftovers in the fridge.
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - complaint
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation