Fairfield Inn and Suites / complaint
We arrived on Saturday, March 2nd. We found that there was construction on both the south and east sides on the entrance and that the entry street was torn up. When we complained to the front desk about the dust, he said that they have watered down the inside of the parking deck (we have pictures). He mentioned previous incidence of flat tires on vehicles. We checked into our hotel room at #710 and found that three was construction going on on the street to the west side of the hotel and under our window. We called the front desk to complaint around 9;00 to 10:00 pm. The construction of the front paving late until 2:00 am. Work looked great when we went out to breakfast.
I actually thinking of posting my comments on Yelp and other sites. You should and you must warn your guest about the adjacent construction. Its your duty! Otherwise, you are just ripping off your clients.
Cindy Capdevila, [protected]@altahomes.net
More Fairfield Inn and Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Fairfield Inn - room charges
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott - awful customer service!!
- Fairfield Inn - I felt insulted and belittled! 
- Fairfield Inn Marriott - rude managers 
- Fairfield Inn Milford - front desk is unprofessional, employees are nasty 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - double charged
- Fairfield Inn Lombard, IL - assistant manager and manager
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - customer service 
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - call in reservation
- Fairfield Inn and Suites - orangeburg south carolina