Facebooklissh, co. ltd wigs

D Jun 27, 2019

This company is a complete scam and rip off. I purchased 3 wigs for my elderly, sick mother. They sent me items I did not order but took my money. When I attempted to get an exchange/refund they had me jumping through hoops and in the end would only give me part of my money back. I am really disappointed and would never, never, never recommend. I ordered 3 blonde wigs and received 3 brown ones. To top it all off, they kept the other 50% of my money.. Nothing but aggravation and false advertising.

• Vi
    Victoria1414 May 16, 2020

I ordered my wigs 3/5/2020 and I have still not received them. It is May 16!! Have reached out to them and not getting a response.

Marilyn Simpson Dec 27, 2019

I got 2 more emails last night from them saying they would refund all my money but it would take up to 5 days to see it appear on my account. Remember I cancelled my order the same night I ordered the wig (which I never got) but they did charge my cc. Funny how that charge can appear right away on my cc but my refund will take up to 5 days.

• Li
    Linda2222 Dec 27, 2019

I ordered this product through PayPal and paid $42.91 after seeing this advertised frequently on Facebook. What I received was no where near the color I ordered. The color is so off that I could not possibly think about wearing this unless for Halloween! I emailed my concerns and they sent me laborious instructions which included taken pictures of the wig and the packaging, which I carefully followed. Their response was to offer me a 20% refund and let me keep this worthless wig, or otherwise they advised me that it would cost me $20 to return the item to them for refund.
    Looking at the product, I can't help but believe they never really intended to send me a product even close to what they were advertising. How convenient to send you garbage and then offer to refund 20%. That is sustainable for them, isn't it? Unscrupulous company.

Marilyn Simpson Dec 20, 2019

I ordered a wig and cancelled my order right away as soon as I saw the bad reviews but they charged my credit card anyway. After multiple emails to them to cancel the order this is their response:
    Even though, we still would like to provide you a 20% refund of the order which is 8.58USD refund to make you satisfied. Also, we could provide you a discount coupon which could be used in your next order, in this case, are you willing to keep this order?
    Like I said I never got the damn wig and would never order from them again. I will never buy from an ad on FB again at least I won't until I check out all reviews on the internet.

Marilyn Simpson Dec 25, 2019

@Marilyn Simpson My latest email from them:
    Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for your reply.

We are sorry to hear that you still need to cancel this order, we will definitely respect and follow our customer’s final decision all the time.

Now we have already canceled your order Hfra48909 and our Billing Department will finish the full refund within one working day, you should receive the refund within 3-5 business days according to our substantial experience. If you still don't get the refund until the last day, please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to help you.

Also, we will provide you a discount when you place a new order in our store, here is the discount coupon code: XMAS20OFF. You should use the coupon code before 2019/12/31, and the coupon code is only supported in this store:
    We would like to remind you of the usage of the discount coupon code: you should enter the coupon code before complete the payment, if you forget to use it before completing the payment, we have no way to help you change the price and refund you the discount.

We would like to express our sincere apology if there is any inconvenience caused during the whole process. We do want to provide you a good service all the time and hope we will have a chance to remedy it in the future.

Hope to do business with you in the future, have a nice day.

Best regards,
    Jade
    Customer Service Center

• Re
    Rebecca Robertson Dec 07, 2019

I paid for this wig twice, out of my paypal & my checking! What can be done ?
    Rebecca S Robertson
    [email protected]

Angela Uba Oct 12, 2019

I ordered a wig for $60 from this Lisshco LTD company from face book advertisement.since then I have not gotten any notice of shipment.I paid through paypal and will call paypal tomorrow to request my money back .I think the y are a scam. Never again!!!

• Ci
    Cindy Manning Sep 05, 2019

Please STOP THE MADNESS! This company is a SCAM and have scammed me over and over again because they have so many different company names on facebook. The pictures they use are nothing like the wigs you really get!!! Something needs to be done about this. I know they have scammed me out of over $500.00. Never again will I ever order a wig from facebook advertisement period.

• St
    Starbuk Sep 04, 2019

I just received a LACE-FRONT Wig that I thought I had ordered (from the pic online). To my amazement, it was not a Lace-front but an OLD, WORN and SHEDDING. US customs should really get involved with this company called LISSH Co, Ltd. in China. I think it is a run-down garage OR run out of some smut-filled basement with non-English speaking beer drinking Asians preying on US Citizens (and making money). Lissh (aka LUNA Wigs) needs to be sued all across the board and the Chinese officials needs to be notified. This company Lissh needs to be shut down not only on Facebook but online as well and Paypal needs to drop their account with them all together.

• Je
    Jeanne Brunn Aug 22, 2019

I ordered a wig from them and got the wrong color. It was also full of glue and not even worthy to use for a Halloween costume! I complained to Pay Pal and got instructions to return it, but it was going to China and would have cost more to ship back than I paid for it. A total scam!

• Ka
    Kathy Rowe Aug 20, 2019

I ordered a wig from Lisshcoltd and they gave you nothing for a return address. I’ve read other post and it is a scam something needs to be done about this company it needs to be taken off of Facebook I am a widowed 68-year-old woman I have a fixed income and they pray on women that are older because they know they lose their hair. I am out $42 that could buy me food for a week. Thank you Kathy Rowe Osborne 147 Anchorage Ave., Apt. 4, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920 phone number [protected] again thanks

• Ka
    Kathy Rowe Aug 20, 2019

I ordered a Wig From Lisshcoltd and they give you nothing to return it . It is a scam I will be contacting my bank and letting them know that I need my money back and they won’t dispute it and hopefully I will get my money back. I am a widow lady at 68 years old and I am on a fixed income and I don’t have $42 to just throw away. I think they prey on the old because they know they lose their hair