Eyemart Expresscustomer service/quality of product

To who whom it may concern,

I have been a client for quite a few years now. Up to last Saturday 05/27/2017; I would recommended both your service and your product.

I went into your store and the young man that took care of us was certainly untrained, unprofessional and certainly, not courteous.

He could never give an exact quote. He went from charging us almost $400.00 for two pairs of glasses to charging us $399 for one pair and a $109.00 +- for the other. He changed the quote five or six times. Then he could not work with the coupons that we brought in and that we received in the mail.

We asked for the manager and the manager never bothered to come and talk to us.

I picked up the glasses today and I was not even sure if they made them with the prescription given to me by my doctor. I asked the young lady to make sure before I left the store. She came back and assured me that the glasses in fact were made to my doctor's prescription.

When I tried them on, I noticed that the bottom of the lenses are rough. I asked her if this is the way they were supposed to be and would they hurt my face. Her answer was yes and no.

Bottom line is that I have never been so disappointed in your company as I am now. Your customer service used to be with a smile, courteous and professional.

I do not really trust that what I purchased is the right product or if it really met my doctor's prescription or if the price was even right. I worked for the Better Business Bureau for more than 6 years as a Complaint Specialist and I assure you that this is not buyer's remorse.

I strongly feel and in good conscience; that I will continue to recommend your company.

Thank you.