Having problems with OpticsFast?

1866 216 3478 (United States)
+44 203 514 1550 (United Kingdom)
+61 280 155 339 (Australia)
1204 Avenue U, #1053
Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OpticsFast.

Complaints & Reviews

OpticsFastThis website is a real scam

Bad place for shopping, especially if you need such a serious thing like glasses or contacts.
I got defective glasses after almost 2 months of waiting.
Their customer service wasn't helpful at all and it takes forever to reach them. They gave me a hard time. I tried to understand what I had to do with my order and if there's any chance to exchange or to refund. They said yes, it's possible, we'll check the information and call you back.
It's been 2 weeks. Hey, guys, maybe you will finish checking the information and resolve my issue???

OpticsFastray ban lens replacement

I sent Optics Fast my polarized lens Ray Ban Aviator sun glasses with the understanding that the one (1) lens would be replaced with a same green lens. After weeks of waiting, my glasses came with "rose colored' lens. After contacting them by telephone, I was instructed to return them and they would replace the lens with green lens. After keeping my glasses for several weeks, they were returned with the same "rose colored' lens.
    I, once again, contacted them by phone, Becky was my contact, and was informed by Becky that the used "Factory" replacement lens. Any reasonable person would assume that "factory" lens would mean Ray Bay lens. Evidently the company that supplies their lens is named "Factory." So misleading!
    I am stuck with "rose colored' lens Ray Bans that I will never use and ended up purchasing another pair of green Ray Ban Aviator glasses. And, for what I payed, Optics Fast, I should have bought a new pair of Ray Bans to begin with.

* * * * * A WORD FROM AN OPTIC-FAST VICTIM * * * * *

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! Becky was rude and hung up on me in my last call to them. (It must be something about those
    Brooklyn-ites)

Opticsfast.comdo not deal with opticsfast!

I have ordered a pair of glasses from Opticsfast and I paid for everything! But these people keep telling me I need to pay for shipping. I already did but they claim that they can't send my order until I pay a shipping fee.
      The most ridiculous part is that they don't let me cancel. They said that as soon as my order was placed there was no way to cancel it.
      I made a terrible mistake when I decided to try this site and I should have read the reviews.
      I can't do anything and they are calling me several times a day and ask me to pay. I don't want my order, all I want is them to stop calling me!
      Do not deal with Opticsfast!

Opticsfast.comI can't get my money back!

I received a notification from Opticsfast stating that my order was cancelled but the strange thing was that there was nothing mentioned about refund. II contacted Opticsfast myself to find out when would I get my money back and all I received was "soon".
        And since them every time I contacted Opticsfast they said one and the same thing. I was very angry and promised to report then and they only said "Please be patiently. It takes up to 7 business days to transfer money". And they said the same thing after one week, two, three, month!
        I regret I didn't read the reviews!! This company is not to be trusted!

• Me
            Melanie Wall May 14, 2017

Yes, since they won't return $300 Tiffany sunglasses of mine. Nightmare crooked company!

OpticsFastEyeglass repair service

Yuk. OpticsFast is the absolute WORST online company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. No. Wait! They are simply the worst company I have ever dealt with. They make Comcast and ATT seem like model customer support organizations. Thank goodness I never sent them my glasses for repair (thank you to The Frame Mender for the 1 week turnaround and excellent quality repair).

My entire lousy experience with OpticsFast has been limited to their constant badgering messages to send in my glasses. It doesn't matter that I patiently informed them I won't be sending them my glasses. "Why not" was their response. Because, I replied, online reviews for OpticsFast on Yelp and the BBB are dismal (plus they don't quote repairs until they've received the glasses unlike, say, The Frame Mender. With bad reviews and a pig-in-a-poke approach to the quote process, there was no way I was sending them my glasses to hold hostage). "Becky" replied that I was making a huuugh mistake, that they have great reviews with only a few hundred negative reviews because of some overly sensitive customers who complain at the littlest provocation. Not a good sign, I thought. Now, 2 weeks on, I get 1 or 2 daily messages to send in my already-repaired-by-someone-else glasses. Numerous requests to stop sending those messages have gone ignored.

So I gave them fair warning: if they sent me another message, I'd share my miserable experience on every social website I could find. In less than an hour, they replied that they'd already prepaid postage for my glasses and, therefore, I "must pay" them $5.49 to not send them in. I guess they figure their customers don't know or can't find out that Click-n-Ship postage is fully refundable within 30 days of purchase. These guys apparently know and will try every trick in the book to squeeze a few dollars from their customers. I shudder to think what tricks they would have tried if they'd gotten their mitts on my glasses. So here I am posting my experience everywhere I can find.

FWIW, in response to my warning of posting this review, their response was "the more [bad reviews] the merrier". Now that I'm actually posting (as I warned them I would), the boneheads are calling my cellphone and threatening to IM and email bomb me. Poor sods apparently haven't heard of email blacklists and IM blocking. I can understand how such monumental impotence would make them a bit nuts but I'm only asking that they stop calling, messaging and emailing me. Their latest response: threatening me with middle-of-the-night phone calls to disrupt our sleep. Pathetic!

OpticsFastRidiculous!!

I have ordered glasses from OpticsFast website and they shipped my glasses to my billing address so I had to waste hours to get to the post office!
            When I arrived and received my order I was shocked to find out that they sent me absolutely incorrect order!
            When I came back home I immediately emailed customer service and asked for a refund but they refused and said that they don't do refunds!
            I wasted over 5 hours to get these glasses and in the end was left with something absolutely useless to me!

OpticsFast — Scam alert! Do not order from this company!!

Ordered glasses from OpticsFast and it took them over a month to make my glasses and another two weeks to...

Opticsfast.comI got info from the seller, but still no delivery

Don’t buy glasses from the company www.opticsfast.com. I paid through PayPal and the payment was clear. After that I got the confirmation email from the seller and the tracking number. I waited 4 weeks, but my order never arrived. Also the seller provided fake tracking number and didn’t reply to my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Ap
                  Apoline Nov 26, 2012

Terrible, my wife ordered glasses, took a month to ship them, had to send them back and they charged a 20% restocking fee..

Opticsfast, IncPrescription Eyeglasses

Ordered prescription eyeglasses with a particular frame: Kazuo Kamasaki #704 on June 5, 2012. Didn't receive them until July 5th and the lenses shape was incorrect. Returned them on July 6th. Ever since, it's been one excuse after another. One day they say they are in the lab and it should be ready in a few days to telling me they are reordering the lenses. Online I get different answers from those via email. I have asked for a refund and they will say that they are working at redoing my glasses. I have since filed a complaint against them with the BBB of New York. I have contacted the credit card company and filed a claim with them as well. I spent a total of $472.88 and all I want now is my money back.

Optics Fastsunglasses repair

My electric sunglasses needed a repair and I gave them to Optics Fast. They told it is a very hard work and the price will be from $20 to $60. I can’t understand why the price is so imprecise. Then they told that the min price is 10 dollars for shipping if they can’t help. Isn’t it too expensive for glasses shipping?

OpticsFastDidn't do their job on time

I’ve broken a bridge in my $400 glasses and gave them for repair to OpticsFast. As I heard this was a company with good potential and competent staff. When I brought my glasses to them they promised to repair them in 2 days. After a week when I came the bridge was still broken and they also damaged lenses!