Exxonfalse advertisement/hidden cost

P

Dealer: 4762951-CVB--I stopped for gas at this station, the sign on the street showed reg. to be $3.29 per gal. I inserted my debit card, the system stated the authorization and when the pump was clear and I started to fill my tank the gas price read $3.34.9 per gal. I went in to speak to the clerk, who informed me the owner charges an additional .05-.10 cent for using the debit card at the pump. I informed her there was no prompting to show me I would be charged more because I would have cancelled the sale. She stated I would have to talk to him becuase that is the way he does business. I called this morning to speak to the manager and she informed me of the same information, but stated I would have to talk to the owner this afternoon. This is false advertisement and entrapment and I wonder how may others have purchased gas and did not notice the change in price. Gas is high enough without this type of shady business. I am telling everyone I know not to purchase gas here and to always check their receipts especially at the Exxon stations. I would like a refund of my money and some type of notification on the pumps that if I use my debit (which most people do) I will be charged more than the advertised price. I will also be reporting this to the BBB in my area.