Complaints & Reviews

carpet delivered, not carpet signed for

Do not buy from this company! We signed the contract and set a date for the install, which was 2 days later. He confirmed that the carpet was in stock. The next day we found out that the carpet was not in stock and set the appointment for a week out. They cancelled again because they didn't receive enough for our home. They received the carpet the next day, but were late for our morning appointment.

We then realized that the carpet they were bringing did not match the carpet that we signed for. They explained how they need to change the name of the carpet to avoid the competition from other companies, but it was indeed the name brand carpet that we paid for. The carpet, however, wasn't near as plush as the name brand carpet was, even though we paid for the plush carpet as stated in the contract.

They offered another option, but that would be another week before they could install it. Our old carpet was already removed and with 4 children (one had already stepped on the exposed tack strips) we could not wait. We offered to pay for the removal of the carpet, which the salesperson said would only cost $20 (not wanting us to remove it ourselves), but they declined and said they would call us after the weekend and decide on a fair price.

Their fair price for removing old, after trying a bait and switch, was half the price of the entire contract. They then threatened to take us to court with their lawyers. They were very unprofessional as we offered to even pay $100 for their labor. They just laughed and said they would see us in court.

Their customer service is horrible. They were not honest in their contract. Do not attempt to work with this company. Chances are, you will not be the exception and happen to receive decent service.

laminate flooring falling apart

Express Flooring came to our home to give us an estimate on flooring. We explained that we wanted to replace our "builder" linoleum and carpet with something more suitable to our lifestyle. We explained to the salesman that we needed something that would stand up to our large dogs drooling and their nails and we wanted it to last us a long time. I told the salesman that I liked the wood plank look but anything would work as long as it was durable. He promptly went out to his car and brought back linoleum samples. (Apparently he wasn't listening).

He said, yes this is stronger than what you have and "look it has linoleum that looks like wood". We told him NO! He then went and got samples of Laminate. He said this is very sturdy and it won't scratch (He took out his keys and ran it over the surface to show us). I was then sold on this material. What he forgot to mention is that it doesn't like any type of wetness! Did he not see our big dogs and their water dish? So we signed a purchase contract and were happy that it came with a free "cruise" (A joke in and itsel[censored] Nothing free about it!).

So the installers came out and worked for a few hours (they showed up when the day was half over). They explained they would finish the next day. We were not happy, since it's supposed to be "Express" flooring. The next day they still did not finish and said they were short a few boxes of flooring and would have to pull from some other inventory to have enough. So day 2 goes by and floor not done. Day 3 and they tell us they ran out of "baseboard trim". They made us run to Home Depot to pick this up which was very unprofessional, but at this point I wanted this project DONE!

They worked until almost 11:00 p.m. and finally left. I was so tired from the 3 days of my house being torn up and I quickly signed the installation slip just so they would leave and I could go to bed. We had to put everything back, sweep etc... ourselves. The floor was decent for a few months, but then I noticed it started separating at the joints and the edges were lifting (almost like the top layer was peeling at the edges). We lived with it for a while but as it got worse I finally decided we needed to do something about it. We had someone come out for service.

He literally told us we were not properly taking care of the floor and he hit the boards with a rubber mallet to get them to go back together. (I was not home during this process). A few more months went by and again it worsened. We had another person come out and he sympathized with us saying he agreed that this flooring probably should not have been sold to us. It's more suitable for families with little or no activity (He chuckled and said "seniors"). He said if he knew Express Flooring, they would want to make this right for us! They have a good reputation for fixing the problems"! Guess what, I just got a letter in the mail "denying my claim".

They will not fix or replace anything and I'm stuck having to pay almost $10, 000.00 for flooring that is falling apart and looks like hell! I will now be hiring an attorney! Thanks for standing by your products! Don't trust them and don't buy from them!!! Wish I had looked them up before purchasing anything. Oh and the "free" cruise will cost you $50.00 to even process your vacation request. I never took it any further than that. Why should I have to pay $50.00 for something that says "free"! That is a red flag right there! This company sucks! Ripoff!!!

dodiepal Mar 15, 2013

CONTACT THE ARIZONA REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS AND FILE A COMPLAINT. I FILED 2 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB AND NOTHING HAPPENED. AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF TRYING TO GET THEM TO DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY, I FINALLY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS AND THAT WOKE THEM UP. The ROC can pull Express's license if they get too many complaints against them. Web site for Registrar of Contractors: http://www.rc.state.az.us/ phone number: (602) 542-1525 and Toll Free outside Maricopa County within Arizona: (888) 271-9286

horrible service

I purchased carpet from Express Flooring and had it "installed" near the end of May 2012 in four bedrooms of...

outrageous costs

My experience with Express Flooring was a very negative one. Here is what happened to me; judge for yourself. I paid $2, 036 to have fiberglass linoleum installed in my 200 sq foot kitchen and 71 sq foot laundry room, $1, 636 and $400 respectively.

After the workman came but before the installation, my wife began to have second doubts about the fiberglass for the kitchen, preferring laminate. She called Express Flooring and, they were very nice, saying there would be a “small” restocking fee. They asked if we wanted a quote on the laminate, and we said absolutely! We let them know we were also checking with Lowes.

What followed was a nightmare. Express flooring refused to give us a quote on laminate in spite of repeated calls—they later admitted (in so many words) that they are not competitive with Lowes so they didn’t even bother. The “small” restocking fee was $410.38—which would have been okay. But in addition to this I was charged $300 minimum labor, the $400 price on the laundry room was doubled to $817 (cost are higher for smaller areas I was told), and the charge for the removal of the tile in our 200 sq foot kitchen suddenly became $690 in addition to the $300 minimum labor charge. Yes the tile was removed, but that’s all. It wasn’t scraped, the cracks were not filled in and it wasn’t leveled. Lowes told me that it would have taken their crew 15 minutes to simply remove the tile—yet I was charge in effect $990.

The work on the 71 sq foot laundry room was excellent, but I ended up paying over $18 square foot for glorified linoleum. Needless to say I am not a satisfied customer.

Dr. Charles Rasmussen

dodiepal Jul 23, 2012

Go to the ROC and see how fast they move. Without that ROC license they have nothing. The only way to make them stand by their word is to go to the ROC.
    File your complaint with the Registrar of Contractors (ROC). I got fast action after I filed my complaint with the ROC. They ROC can pull Express's license if they get too many complaints against them.

IF YOU HAVE DEALT WITH THESE PEOPLE AND ARE HAVING A PROBLEMS GETTING THEM TO DO WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO, CONTACT THE ARIZONA REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS AND FILE A COMPLAINT. I FILED 2 COMPLAINTS WITH THE BBB AND NOTHING HAPPENED. AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF TRYING TO GET THEM TO DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY, I FINALLY FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE REGISTRAR OF CONTRACTORS AND THAT WOKE THEM UP. web site for Registrar of Contactors: http://www.rc.state.az.us/ phone number: (602) 542-1525 and Toll Free outside Maricopa County within Arizona: (888) 271-9286 BBB web site: http://www.arizonabbb.org/ address and phone number: 4428 North 12th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85014 602.264.1721 Phone 1.877.291.6222 Toll-free - 602.263.0997 Fax Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 4pm

• Ex
    Express Flooring RipOff Mar 10, 2013

Thank you for your advice. I am going to contact the Registrar of Contractors now. Here's our horror story:

He said, yes this is stronger than what you have and "look it has linoleum that looks like wood". We told him NO! He then went and got samples of Laminate. He said this is very sturdy and it won't scratch (He took out his keys and ran it over the surface to show us). I was then sold on this material. What he forgot to mention is that it doesn't like any type of wetness! Did he not see our big dogs and their water dish? So we signed a purchase contract and were happy that it came with a free "cruise" (A joke in and itself!!! Nothing free about it!).

customer service

The company had 2 weeks before installation date. They led us to believe that installation would take place "first thing in the am". I had a call mid morning saying that installers would not be here until 2pm. I had rearranged my schedule so I was available. I also have a large Doberman that needs to be kept on a leash while strangers are in the house. 2 Pm came and went with no call to update me. I called company at 230 and they said the job was in progress!! REALLY, because they were not at my house. Then she said she would call them. They said they are "on their way"... but how much longer? I was not told. At 3 pm I made another call to the Express number as I was speaking with the lady they crew arrived. I tried to explain that it is common courtesy to call when you know you are going to be late.. it was to no avail as the crew cannot speak English. I called company back to explain this to them as they must not know this. Also made a complaint to a manager named Henry. They installed floor and did a good job... but when they asked me to come and view ... it was not finished!!! They came to the job without all of the supplies and said the transition pieces are "special order"... well they had 2 weeks to "get them in" and should not have come to the job unprepared. I would have to call the next am and book another time for them to come and finish. This will of course mean for me to rearrange my life YET another day. No one called me back to apologize. I received a call the next morning saying they are sending "a guy" out to finish the job will I be home... yes I will have to be home. Very unprofessional service. VERY POOR customer service.

sales

An Express Flooring salesperson recently came to our house for an in-home estimate. He was due to show up...

poor customer service/ employees lie

Four hours late on first day of install.

Five hours late on second day of install due to a "tire blowout" on the freeway. No problem, things happen. But five hours to change/fix a flat? Really? I don't think so. When they arrived, my wife was talking to the installers and discovered that they never had a blowout, but they were called in to help on another job.

I was furious, and I called the head dispatcher "Tony, " who was immediately defensive. He claimed it was the first he had heard of the situation. He "investigated" and offered no apology. Installation was finally finished at 11pm because he forced his installers to stay late.

No follow-up call about our horrible installation experience, despite shelling out a chunk of cash for the wood floor. I filed a complaint with the BBB for lying and decieving customers and for poor customer service (their call center is horrible). Finally got a response, and Express Flooring claimed I "accused" them of lying the moment they called to inform me of the "blowout." They completely shifted the blame to me, THE CUSTOMER! Unnacceptable way of doing business. I've rejected their BBB resolution until I get a response with integrity.

This company could have earned my business for tile installation (and word of mouth to multiple friends and family in the area) but they blew it with their horrible customer service. You don't lie to customers, and you definitely don't call your customers liars.

lying sales rep

During the sales pitch the sales rep (Chris) showed us this very professional and well created PowerPoint presentation. Further, Chris had my wife and I fill out this questionnaire asking us what our top 5 concerns were. Trust was our number one concern. Chris than focused his presentation to this concern. He listed several reasons why we should trust Express flooring . The number one reason he spent a extrodinary amount of time on was explaing how Express does not have the typical model of utilizing sub-contractors to install. Express exclusively uses thier own employees which have to clear a background and credit check pr they cannot work for Express. He further went on to elaborate that is why Home Depot fails, because they hire illegals and criminals (He actually had a PowerPoint slide that stated this). He then showed us statistics on why Express does over 20k installs a year because the Air Force exclusively uses them because of their direct employee installer base and the stringent background and credit checks they do. Further, he explained that when the installer is done, he will clean up after themselves by sweeping and vaccuming thier mess. Well, let me tell you, I am here to report that several of the things Chris assured us of, did not happen. For starters, the gentlemen that showed up at our door was a nice and well mannered young man but, looked like a Biker. But, when I asked him if he was a direct employee, he said no sir, I am a sub-contractor. He did a good job but, when he left, he did no clean up, we had to do it ourselves. Chris, our sales rep told us the other reason Express is so successful is because they dont use a knee kick stretcher. They exclusively use a "Power Stretcher" that does a better job than the knee kicker that Home Depot uses. When I saw the installer using a knee Kicker, I asked him if he was going to use a power stretcher and he said no, they only use that for ber ber carpets and commercial jobs. I dont want to bore you, I think you get the jist...there are many other things that Chris said that did not come true. Which makes me wonder if the warranty Chris sold us will be executed on as sold. BE CAREFUL with Express. As you will see, there are many complaints on them and I wish I would have seen this website before I gave them our money. GOOD LUCK!!!

• Hu
    Huynh-Toor Mar 04, 2014

I agree wholeheartedly. A sub-contractor came to my house, did a terrible job, and apparently left with our drill which has been missing since the install. There are holes in the wall where the carpet was ripped out, gaps where the flooring is not flush with the wall and worse! the stairs have a weird lip that the installer did not fit the molding to, so it sits there crookedly on top and angles down to where it meets the floor. I never imagined that the sales rep would have omitted that the stairs would look like that. A LIP? A LIP?! That was not expected. And now it is months and months later since Frank has not been calling us back. I guess they are sending the same contractor, so there's something. A LIP...I don't even know what to say or how to deal with these people. In home sales is AWFUL, you cannot get a complete picture of how these people are robbing you and leaving it almost worse than before. I would been better to spend my money on a class to learn to do it myself. Hindsight.

disappointed in customer service

Express flooring was my first choice for getting new carpet. And when I filled out the free estimate form online I was pleased to get such a fast response from Heather Emerson (Phoenix, AZ) But after being put on hold immediately and then somehow I was transfered to another employee, Cassandra.
I was incredibly upset with how i was treated and how she wasn't listening to my requests what so ever. and when she went to scold one of her employees about how I was transfered to her ... she didn't even bother to place me on hold. I found her so unprofessional, I told her I would rather go through another company now. Shortly after hanging up the phone i received an email from Heather Emerson, I assumed and was hoping it as an apology, but it was actually an email Heather Emerson had sent out to her department and accidentaly sent to me...this is the email i received:

Website Feedback Form: Website Lead ( Page)

nbox
Reply: Heather Emerson to me
show details 4:28 PM (34 minutes ago)
Was on the phone, put call on hold because other lines where ringing, Cassandra pick up the call when it rang back. We both think it was a kid because she sounded like she was 7 years old & she gave us different answers.
Heather M. Emerson Customer Services
Express Home Services
4110 W. Washington St. Suite #100
Phoenix, AZ 85009
Phone: [protected] Ext 3018
[protected]
Fax [protected]

I am amazed at how careless, rude and unprofessional these employees were all because of my voice... I am VERY upset. My voice is something I can't change... I hope they don't treat everyone they speak to like this.

mismanagement/customer service

A complete fiasco! I contracted with Express Flooring to install hardwood floors in three bedrooms. Terms of the contract included the moving of all furniture and the removal of all carpeting. The install was scheduled to take two days (Saturday, Monday). I was told that the install crew would arrive between 9:00-11:00 am. I called for an updated ETA at approximately noon. I was told that the material for the job was still en route to Tucson from Phoenix and would be arriving "soon", which meant that the install crew would not be arriving on time. Next, received a call and was told that the truck carrying the material had a blowout and was stuck in Casa Grande. The service associate stated that the install crew was going to drive to Casa Grande to pick up the material and then come to me home for the install. When I called back again for another ETA the service associate advised me that the install crew had been working on another install that morning, which took longer than expected, and that that was the reason they were running late (so much for the "blown tire" story). Because it was getting so late, I took it upon myself to move all of the furniture and pull up the carpeting just to speed up the process a bit. Good thing I did! The crew arrived at my home after 2:00 pm and finished up the master bedroom just after 9:00 pm, on a Saturday! Then, because the glue was not yet dry, we could not move the furniture back into the master bedroom, which meant that my wife and I got to sleep on the living room floor that night. Monday morning, the install crew arrived, right on time, and promptly began working on the second of three bedrooms. I then learned that not enough material had been ordered, meaning that the third bedroom would not be finished until a later time. How will this pathetic story end? I'll let you know when, or maybe I should say "if", it ever gets done. One thing is certain, Express Flooring is a terrible company and should be avoided at ALL COSTS! The only positive comment I can make is that the actual install crew, led by Mario (last name unknown), worked very hard and did a great job on the floor. This entire disaster was clearly due to mismanagement at the hands of Colin (last name unknown, [protected]).

dodiepal Jul 01, 2011

File a complaint with the Registrar of Contractors. Express is scared to death of them, because the ROC can pull their license to do business. I found for months with those crooks about the awful job they did for me and finally the Attorney General's office here in Phoenix told me to go to the ROC. I filed my complaint and Express came running - it's the only way to get their attention. Hope this helps. Good luck.

fraud

We had carpet and vinyl flooring installed on September 13, 2010. After one week the carpet showed wear - track marks in hallway and other areas which vacuuming did not fix. We had requested from the sales person a carpet that would withstand traffic and would be easy to maintain. The sales pitch we received was deceptive and high pressure.

We were told the "special" would only be available for one day and we needed to pay in full that day and have it installed the following day to take advantage of the "deal". He received several phone calls from his warehouse saying they were selling it to someone else and we had to do it NOW. When I complained to Express Flooring they told me to have the carpet steam cleaned, at my expense, to see how it looked. When I refused, based on advice from another Shaw carpet distributor, they said it wasn't their responsibility. So I contacted Shaw Industries, the carpet manufacturer, who requested the Product Name - I asked Henry at Express Flooring for this, as it wasn't on the receipt we got from them - they refused to give it to me and said they would get in touch with Shaw themselves - I guess they did because somebody sent a carpet inspector. The inspection report said the warranty on the particular carpet, which was very low quality, did not cover our type of wear marks. They said the carpet was suitable for light traffic areas or rooms that don't see daily use. Shaw told me to go back to Express Flooring. I did that and they said they could do nothing – the carpet was fine.

We contacted another Shaw Distributor in our area who came and had a look at the carpet. He said it was inferior quality carpet for which they had grossly overcharged me. Express charged me $5, 489.69 for carpet and vinyl worth less than $1, 300. Most importantly - the salesman never told me any of the specs of the product. or what the price per SF for the material was...and NEVER went through the print on the back of the contract, especially the last paragraph telling you that you have the right to cancel this contract (which did call for a signature) - yet never mentioned it. They also did not give me a copy of the warranty, but told me verbally the carpet had a 20 year wear warranty. Shaw Industries supplied a generic warranty, at my request, which stated the type of wear showing on our carpet was not covered. I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau but they could do nothing. Express Flooring told them the carpet was high quality and performing as expected and that I was experiencing “buyer’s remorse”.

Express told me they only use very high quality, commercial grade, flooring - stuff left over that their "high end clients" paid double what we would pay. Would not give me a breakdown of the costs (explained that they just give you one price "so as not to confuse you. We still don't know who manufactured the carpe or vinyl that was installed.

I called to cancel this order the same day I signed the contract and was told by the salesman, Neil Hoffman, that it was too late – the check had already been banked.
Everyone should check with BBB, ROC and /link removed/ before doing business with this unethical company.

• Dl
    D Lawless Feb 16, 2012

My sales Rep was Andy and he was nice but I dont like pressure sales, he came down to a reasonable offer and I accepted it.
    against my better judgement of 24 hrs before making major purchases. I only gave 25 % down. this was on a saturday I called on monday to ask where some installs were so that I could see finished product and long story short, Jordan hung up on me... I called back and another guy tried to make up for it but too late, they just lost my business and my word of mouth. They also wont have a chance to keep my money because I put a stop on the check instantly. it was worth the 30.00 to do it. I am sorry to Andy but he should change companies or be prepared to lose out especially with customer service like that.
    A business should be able to show you the product and what it looks like laid. not a piece of product.

• Ca
    CAB 469 Feb 27, 2014

I have been ripped off by this company as we'll in October 2013. I paid which prices for junk carpet. Extreme early wear nails poking through this cheap carpet. Sales pricing and tactics are deceptive, every step is a scam!! CONSUMERS BEWARE!!!

refund not processed

I had a presentation of installing laminate flooring in my home on 7/28/10 at which time I placed a $700...

installation repair-flooring replacement

Ok they called me within 2 days of me posting this complaint and filing with the BBB. I spoke to a Jake on Tuesday and he said himself or another supervisor Tracy would be coming out and personally inspecting my floor on Wednesday between 9am-11am. I get a phone call from a John saying he is leaving now and would be at my house in 30 minutes!!! Who the heck is John, well he is an inspector NOT a manager who stated he just found about coming to my house today! I call Jake and he said that Tracy didn't come in to work today so he couldn't leave and that John knew about coming to my house about an hour ago. I ask why didn't Jake call me???????? Why didn't any manager call me?????? Again I sit around waiting for them to show up!!! These people are RIDICULOUS!!! BEWARE - don't waste your time with them, IT IS NOT WORTH IT

flooring replacement

Over a month ago I called Express Flooring because the laminate flooring was lifting in my office and chipped a corner of the flooring. An installer came to inspect and found that there were other areas where it was lifting. He said he would take the info back to the office and they would call to schedule a repair. A week went by and I never heard anything, so I called them back. They said they would have someone call me. On August 12th a customer service guy called me around 3:30p and asked me to go over what the issue was because there had been a communication mixup in the office. I told him again what the issue was and what the installer had said. He scheduled another visit for the following Tuesday to have the floor inspected again. On Tuesday the 17th, the same installer came with tools in hand, however, I only had a few pieces of extra flooring (and he had stated, at his original visit, that he was going to need several boxes) he did not have any extra flooring and I was totally unaware that he was coming to repair as the CSR told me they coming to inspect again, therefore, the office was not empty for the installer to repair, nor did he have what he needed to do the job in the first place. Again, the installer left and said someone would be calling me. A few days later I received a call from Nick to schedule a repair on Tuesday the 24th between 8am - 10am. Tuesday morning I get a call from Nick stating that the installer was not going to be out until 2pm-4pm. I had already taken apart my office (I work from home and this is a VERY BIG INCONVENIENCE). The installer shows up around 3pm with two other installers and they start saying that the lifting is due to water damage. I explain to them that there has been NO water damage in this house. Then they say that the product is discontinued and they don't have anymore product. They left stating that someone would call me. By Friday, August 27th I still did not hear from anyone so I called them again. Ofcourse a supervisor was not available and someone would call me. I get a call from Nick again and now they are stating that the lifting is from my chair rolling over it. Now this is supposed to be a product with a 40 year warranty, and since it isn't water damage like they first implied, now its my chair that has caused the laminate (not the board) but the laminate to lift and chip. However, there are other areas that were covered by a rug that are lifting too. They are saying that because of this it is not covered under warranty and since the product is discontinued we would have to replace the whole floor!!! The customer service is absolutely terrible, never calling and ignoring the situation because they don't know how to handle it and then they keep changing the story!!!

JacqueR Sep 01, 2010

jayvanderford Jun 18, 2012

I had laminate wood and a rolled product placed in my entire home, while the sales person stated there would be thresholds placed between the doors and divided living room from the kitchen, it was not written and therefore not done, shame on me, but they then acted as though myself and wife were liars.

The flooring is buckling everywhere, they sent the installers out again to make some efforts at fixing it, they did some work and told my wife that's as good as they can get it, still buckling.

To top this whole experience off, this house was completely empty, because we are remodeling it, i had two of the closet doors off and stored in the master bedroom closet, they were moved by the installers into the kitchen when it was complete, i know this because i went there for lunch with a colleague to see the progress, after which i returned with my wife at approximately 5PM, the floor was nearly complete and the doors were no longer in the kitchen.

The following Saturday, my wife an i went to continue to put the house back together, my job was to hang the last two closet doors, they are no where to be found, again, shame on me for believing the sales person when he told me their employees were trust worthy and we didn't need to be there.

beware of this company - horrible service

As of 6/19/10, this company has an"F" rating with the Better Business Bureau. This company provided extremely terrible customer service and initially refused to address the problem with my tile installation until I withheld payment and filed a complaint with the BBB. Save yourself the grief!

Jason Joyner Jun 20, 2010

I am so sick of the cheesy commercials. This is such a homely lady that has a horrible voice. I don't watch much TV, but find myself bombarded with these lousy gay ads. I almost want to discontinue my cable service. I certainly would never call for service from this company. every channel! I cant imagine that they are so lucrative that they can spend this much for advertising. They must know someone in Tucson in the business(advertising).

dodiepal Jun 21, 2010

Filing complaints with the Registrar of Contractors gets faster action from Express than the BBB.

• Ty
    tyred Aug 07, 2011

I am so annoyed with this commercial and the grating voice of the woman that it prompted me to do a web search to find out who is the lousy ad agency not only for producing the sickening, overplayed ad, but also who is the media buyer. I used to be a media buyer and this person must have the life of ease -- all they have to do is dump thousands of cheap, bulk ads into each station who is dying for any money. And believe me, they got a bulk rate -- probably a year contract of running 500 ads per station a week. Now let's get rid of Progressive and Flo.

• Fr
    Fred Schmersahl Jun 24, 2012

That lady should be arrested for her singing. It's abusive.

awful customer service

cheated and ripped off

All you have to do is check the Better Business Bureau and that will speak for itself. Express Flooring has a rating of F and in November of 2007 the company's membership in the BBB was revoked because of complaints that reflect unfavorably upon them. Mr. Jaffe is has lied about every detail of our experience. In fact the very people who installed our carpet informed us of his horrid ways. We held half of payment until Mr. Jaffe came to inspect the lower quality of carpet that had been installed when we had paid for the higher quality. Mr. Jaffe held that payment from the installers and told them he was taking our half of payment held from their paychecks. They were a married Hispanic couple who needed work desperately and surrendered to his intimidations. This is the kind of man you are dealing with. All I have to say is that he will have to answer to God for all the injustices he has done. He will have to live with the consequences of all the people he has hurt, cheated and ripped off. I give absolutely no power or energy to his evil spirit.

High pressure sales approach

Contacted company for an in-home estimate on laminate flooring and ceramic tile. Salesman claimed that he...

lies and fraus

WOW, can not believe how rude this peoples are Specifically the Owner, Nick [protected] . Be careful.

• Pj
    P John Oct 03, 2009

I just spoke to them on Friday...the Manager at 602-864-3300 anwered the phone while on speaker phone what professionalism! They wanted my husband there to discuss the estimate and choice selection. What joke...they made me feel like I was unable to make sound business decision without my husband's say so or approval. I work just as hard as my husband our incomes are equal...I make equipment purchases and discuss tenant satisfaction regards to building repairs and alteration everyday as part of my job. Tenant respect my options given to them. I should not have to ...get permission from my husband or to be present during a pre-estimation efforts towarding improvements to my own home - a house I selected before moving to Phoenix and my husband and family following me later. What kind of company is this? Seems like management is "stuck in the late 1940's and 1950's " as what I said to the manager on call - get with the times "Express Flooring" your niche should be targeting all customers! I know they will remember me. Sadly, this company has my information...be aware of giving personal information until a "firm-fixed" comfirmation of an appointment is made... I remain, greatly dissappointed. from, "Working gal"

lies and fraud

• Jp
    jpett61 Jun 03, 2010

I am a x installer for express. Stay away this is a terible company
    They do the switch and bate thing. Most every job I did for them
    The matrial was in quistion. So when quite the kept my last two checks. They don't give a crap about there customers or there installers stay away they are really bad people

• Ka
    karlene ricks Aug 21, 2014

agree I did not get the product I ordered and they broke an antique dresser when moving it.