Having problems with iFloor.com?

+1 800 732 6946 (Customer Service)
+1 206 438 3022 (Store In Tukwila, WA)
+1 360 507 8717 (Store In Olympia, WA)
+1 425 250 5449 (Overstock Flooring by IFLOOR Mukilteo, WA)
16040 Christensen Rd Ste 105

Overstock Flooring by IFLOOR Mukilteo, WA
11324 Mukilteo Speedway Mukilteo, WA 98275

Complaints & Reviews

iFloor.comthe customer service

The people came to my house and are rude!!! They are complaining and telling our helper to move all the objects out of the room they are putting the wooden floors into, when they have 5 people to help them, they are lazy, the one guy comes here listening to music with earphones in his ear and complains to his partner but i can hear everything they are saying because he can't hear himself speak. They don't have respect for people and are just TOTALLY RUDE! Im not sure of the names, I do not even feel comfortable in my own house?!?.

iFloorthe service is terrible-the product is worse.

The promise a 30 day money back guarantee on every page that displays their product, but they don't have all the fine print there. So you think it is okay...they will back up their product, but they don't. The product they ship you is cheap, looks NOTHING like the pictures on line and they then want to change you a 20% restocking fee!!! I even asked for an exchange. I would have upgraded if they would have taken the crap they sent me back, but they would not work with me at all.

iFloorundelivered product

We have had a horrible experience with this company! We bought wood and transitions for 900 square feet and still have not received our transition pieces two months later. Every time I called I was told it was back ordered. Then they would transfer me to someone to "help" and I would end up in voice mail. Horrible horrible customer service!

iFloor — quality of material

We placed an order for Hickory made by North American Wood. They called me and said it was not in stock, and...

Ifloors.comflooring paid for not delivered

This company is a rip off and engages in sleazy and deceptive business practices. Items I ordered were never delivered. I ordered Laminate Flooring and underlay on 2/28/2013. Hunter Chavira processed the order. He was told at the time of placing the order that I need the delivery for March 16, 2013 as the installers are coming March 18 and 19. He was told I work in California and the property is in Nevada. He placed the order and I received a telephone call from delivery service on March 7th that they wanted to deliver the flooring. I told the person I am in California. I contacted Hunter by telephone and told him the delivery was to be on March 16th. His response was "I made a mistake". I told him by telephone and email to cancel the order. In the meantime I received a call from Reama Schuldt offering to charge me $500 for storage. I sent her an email to cancel the order and I not paying storage for Hunter's mistake.

iFloor.combeware

Buyer BEWARE!! This company sold me bamboo flooring that their advertising states is 27% harder than hardwood. I had the flooring installed and it looked beautiful... until it was walked on. I have two dogs that are groomed and have their nails trimmed and filed regularly. Every inch of this floor is scratched just from them WALKING on it. I contacted the company and they tried to make me pay for an inspector to come and look at it. I refused. The inspector came (at their cost... gee, isn't that how a legitimate business does it?) and came up with this far fetched idea that my dining room chairs were scratching the floor. Never mind the fact that they have not been used once since the floor was laid, they have protective sliders on them, and the floor is scratched over the entirety and not just where the chairs are. Now the company is refusing any responsibility and is denying my request for compensation of any kind. They seem to think that it is perfectly normal and acceptable to shell out almost $3000 for a floor that will not take normal wear for one day. That is how long it took the scratches to start appearing. Save your sanity. At least when you deal with Home Depot they respond to your problems. At Ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck.' And then they have the nerve to say that they pride themselves on 'world class customer service.' Buyer, BEWARE!!!

• Ap
              April House Jan 29, 2014

To Whom it May Concern, To Whomever Cares, To Anyone Who Will Listen, To Consumer Advocates Anywhere, Please help,

We pre-paid upfront for an order with iFloors at their Bell, California location in November 2008 in the amount of $6.474.53 during a 1-day sale. They failed to deliver, they failed to return our hard-earned money (Actually, it was a gift from my mom, so it was my sixty-year-old mother's hard-earned money).

We volunteer work in bird rescue, greyhound dog rescue, and ocean conservation, and we share our home (condo!) with 11 rescued/re-homed birds and 2 rescued dogs. My husband and I each work full-time jobs, and I'm also a part-time college student.

I don't know many people that need new flooring more than we do (with all these animals - we tore out the awful carpet). We carefully selected the best commercial grade wood-looking laminate (cherry pepper-tree) that we could afford (and for that, we even got help from my mom - she sent iFloor.com a personal check - It was part of her small inheritance from her grandparents' estate -- and now it's GONE, all gone!).

It broke our hearts to see iFloor have to file for bankruptcy, but then to watch as the company is now thriving and knowing they stole our money and didn't deliver and install our flooring as promised is just salt in the wound.

We were the very first to file a claim on their bankruptcy in King County (Seattle), but all we've received so far from the courts and lawyers in Seattle have been letters about the time and location of court dates and now a letter stating they've changed from ch.11 to ch.7 bankruptcy. We're struggling ourselves.

The materials and labor we paid for were not delivered and then we received an email from Lumber Liquidators that they were offering the iFloor.com flooring for sale for cheap to the public! The news sickened us and I cried for days.

I am tired of being told there is nothing we can do. We are desperately needing a solution to finally get some flooring in our home and put this awful issue into our distant past.

IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 5 YEARS!!!

Regards,
              April House of Playa del Rey, California, iFloor order #[protected]
              Here's a copy of our order:
              Account Account Rep
              720277 [protected]@ifloor.com
              Items
              ID Description Qty Unit Price Total
              Ship to: april house c/o iFLOOR/Los Angeles, CA, 4821 South Eastern Ave. Bell, CA 90201
              420027 True Flooring
              EXPECTATIONS
              We want your flooring project to go
              as smooth as possible
              INSTALLING YOUR NEW FLOOR IS A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT

So much for "GREAT EXPECTATIONS".

iFloor.commisleading advertising

just beware. the company claims that coupons it promotes via other websites (common online advertising practice to drive traffic to their site) will not be honored. so, while they benefit from the traffic by pulling in customers with promotions and coupons, they will not honor those promotions and coupons. shady.

misleading advertising

[email protected] May 16, 2012

Unfortunately we have nothing to do with these coupons. Unless it is promoted on our website these are the only promotions we are running. There are companies out there that have websites that advertise "coupons" that are we are not affiliated with. They have taken codes from some of our previous sales and consumers post them on there. If you ever have any questions if a coupon is valid or not please don't hesitate to give us a call!
                Noelani @ Ifloor.com

iFloor — horrible company

After purchasing a new apartment from my dear friend we decided to change the flooring as it appeared very...

iFloor.compoor quality floor

We had rented a home, it was really shabby and worn out, so we decided to get the flooring done with our landlords permission and other work done early as we were suppose to empty the previous place. Well my husband's friend told him that ifloor does a great job so we contracted ifloor. After the job was done, the real story starts. No sooner we come to stay in we noticed scratches and indention result of falling small objects on the floor. I wrote the matter to the claim division and here what he says- the floor is not designed for scratches or dents, it is only designed to protect flooring stains and regular human foot traffic. Wearing shoes will scratch flooring, having pet in the house will damage flooring. The reply was unexpected. The finishing of the flooring is just impossibly bad and coarse. I strongly advise you people to avoid Ifloor flooring they are poor quality.

iFloor.combad experience

I attempted to purchase flooring ($2, 300) during their one day 48 month financing promotion. I already had a quote obtained via e-mail and applied for credit. I called the local (Tempe) store to process the order. They told me the system was having technical difficulties, and they would get back to me the next morning. I was not called by 10:30AM; I called and was told the problem was still occurring. They could not properly process the T molding I had requested, and would call when the problem was fixed, but I would still get the 48 month financing. The next afternoon I had to call them and was told it might take two more days before the issue was resolved. They were not apologetic, did not present alternatives, and seemed to be annoyed that I called. Later that day I canceled the order and sent a comment to IFloor through the web site. Since then I have heard nothing, until the sales rep tried to sell me on a lesser deal without apologizing for previous failed order. It seems crazy that in this economic environment they would treat potential customers as an annoyance, and use bait and switch tactics.

• Da
                    David Dec 04, 2008

Gary,

They probably did you a huge favor, the shut the doors this week on the whole thing.

iFloor — Sell junk and doesn't care

The online ordering seems to work, but you always have questions, so you end up talking to a salesperson...

iFloor.comwood flooring was shipped damaged

When we bought our flooring from ifloor.com we were looking for an armstrong product that they no longer made with the same interlocking system. We had an existing floor and wanted to add on to it. The ifloor.com representative assured me that they could get the amount that we needed of the older style. When it arrived, it was later than promised and dumpled on our front lawn. Our contractor opened it and there was not one box that wasn't damaged. Not just a little damaged-- all of the pieces had huge cracks and some broken in half. We counted 16 pieces out of 128 that we could salvage. Needless to say there wasn't enough to do anything with so we contacted the company and they gave us the run-around for a while, then nobody responded for a while and then we get an email saying they could give us back $180.00 of our $600.00 order. We were instructed to save the damaged product for the shipping company to come and get it and then we could get the rest of our money back. It has been 3 months and we have heard from no one. Should we charge them for storage?
                  Of course we had to change out our existing flooring anyway because we could find no other boxes of the old style of Armstrong. May I just add that we did NOT order it from ifloor.com and will never use ifloor.com again and we will spread the word of their terrible customer service.

iFloor.comdevilery schedule and customer service

Do not do business with these people. Customer service sucks. Delivery sucks. Delivery time frame keep shifting and they won't put the floor in the garage for you. They want you to unload the truck or will dump the whole thing on the street in front of your house. If you deal with contractor, they want that contractor to go pick up the load. When you buy the stuffs, they won't tell you any of this. They will mention delivery time frame, don't believe it, and nothing about what the large delivery charge will covers. Customer service will hang up on you if you call about delivery snafoo.

Avoid them at all cost, it will save you head ache and money in the long run.

• So
                        something to say Jul 21, 2009

its true, they just asked me to personally offload 50+ packages that are 78 pounds each after charging me $600 for delivery. Its a great place to order from if you like unloading 5000 pounds of material from a truck bed 5 feet off the ground. Pack a lunch and take some aspirin, your going to need it.

• Ap
                        April House Jan 29, 2014

IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 5 YEARS!!!

Regards,
                        EXPECTATIONS
                        We want your flooring project to go
                        as smooth as possible
                        INSTALLING YOUR NEW FLOOR IS A CONSTRUCTION PROJECT

So much for "GREAT EXPECTATIONS".

Comments

iFloor.comtheir way to change prices without notice is ruining others business

The end of last week I walked in one of IFloor stores for a wood sample. They were nice and willing to help. I saw a laminate woodfloor that remained in my mind cause of the price. It was $0.99/SF. Later on that day I got a job opportunity for laminate flooring and I quoted that job based on Ifloor price. I got the job and when to confirm with the store if they have the materials in stock or they have to ship it in, I surprisingly will find that the price per SF went up suddenly to $1.39/SF. I contacted several people from their company to see if they can honor the price listed in the store what I saw earlier in that day but nobody couldn't do anything to help.It passed almost 1 week since then and I called again several time in this days but almost every time they said will call back and they never did. I finally gave up and I used another company. I understand that, a company can change a price at sole discretion but even Home Depot is honoring the price of other branch if the price is lower. In this case when they found out I need a lot of material for this project instead to make a deal on material, they went up.

iFloordon't waste your time and money!

iFloor - iFloor.com

CUSTOMER SERVICE HA!!!

Let me start by saying this, I have worked in the construction industry for 20 years. I completely understand the process of sales, estimating and installation. I just purchased a home and need to have 1250SF of floors re-done prior to move-in, which is now in 20 days

After being given the run around by the Tinley Park store manager, I thought I would give their Chicago store a try. The salesman at the Chicago store (Delano Michaels) I was dealing with was very pleasant and helpful after explaining that

#1 their was existing Pergo that I needed to match and

#2 I was on a time crunch and needed to get everything installed by the end of the month.

He was able to get an 'estimator' out to the house the next day. After the 'estimator' was there and completed his measurements I gave him a sample of the existing Pergo flooring that he needed to match. He told me that I would have an estimate by the end of the day on Friday.

I did not hear from anyone until Sunday afternoon when the salesman called me and told me that I would have to come in to select flooring. I then explained to him that I had given a sample to the "estimator" to be matched. I was then informed that the person that came to the house was an sub-contracted installer, not an estimator and definitely not someone who could be responsible for matching the existing flooring and I was also informed that he had never given the sample to the salesman and the salesman did not know when or if he would get the sample and even if he did turn it in, the salesman would not match the flooring. After a heated argument with the salesman I told him to forget it and to have the installer return my sample (my one & only sample) because I would have to start the process of searching for a floor company all over again! He told me he would contact the installer and have him put the sample in my mailbox.

Now it's Monday and the sample has not been returned so I contact the store where I speak to the assistant manager. He had been made aware of the situation by the salesman. I again explained my time crunch and again informed him that I needed the sample flooring back so that I could give it to the new company coming out to estimate. The assistant manager could not have been more RUDE and UNCOOPERATIVE and informed me that they would return the sample via mail and I should have sometime this week. I try to explain my frustration and the sense of urgency, AGAIN. After another heated argument, now with the assistant manager, I asked for contact information for the district/regional manager. The assistant manager informed that the person I was wishing to contact happened to be in the store.

Now I am dealing with the 'district/regional manager', who was even more rude and uncooperative that the asst. manager, it must be part of the training! Once again, I explained my frustration and the urgency of the situation and now demanded that my sample be returned IMMEDIATELY. I asked why their installer would take my sample if he was not responsible for that portion of the job and this so-called "district/regional manager" talked over me the entire conversation, made some comment regarding that I rushed the installer out of my home (don't know what that's all about??), offered to SELL me Pergo samples if I would only give him my credit card number. I then asked for their corporate office number and the name and number of his supervisor. The so-called "district/regional manager" told me that I would have to deal with him, that there was no one above him for me to speak with. Unfortunately for him, I was in front of my computer and had their 800 number before I hung-up.

Now I am FURIOUS and on the phone with a Customer Service Rep, who by the way was fabulous (I wish I had asked her name)! For the 3rd time in 2 days re-explained my situation, stressing the urgency and now my even bigger time crunch. She started out by apologizing over and over for the way I was treated, explained that this is not standard procedure and she would forward my complaint to the necessary department supervisors. She offered to try to correct the sample issue; she is overnighting 6 flooring samples at NO CHARGE. Then, believe it or not, "Mr. District/Regional Manager" does have a supervisor for whom she was happy to give me his name & contact info (Rick Wells, 206/493-2100). I was also given an address to where I could forward a letter stating how I was treated.

It's a shame that the "Customer is Always Right" theory stops at their corporate/customer service level! Are the local salesmen on commission? Do they know that the salaried management team does this to their customers? Oh yeah, does the management team know that there are THOUSANDS of other flooring companies out there?

As for my floors, I am back to square #1 thanks to the incompetence of the iFloor company. My opinion, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY! If my situation doesn't change your mind, read a few more the complaints on this site, I should have looked here first or at least taken the clue from the way I was treated by the first store location!!

• Mi
                            Midwest District Manager Jul 20, 2008

My staff at Tinley Park got installer to go around to this customer's house in a hurry, since the customer wanted to get her project done in a hurry. It was explained to the customer that it is not always possible to match an old floor since laminate manufactures constantly change their patterns, but the customer saw this as an excuse when we were trying to set proper expectations. My Salesperson at Chicago and my Manager and Assistant Manager at Tinley looked high and low to try and find this product, but we had to wait until Monday because suppliers are not open on the weekend. Due to the customer's time restraints we got one of our installers to go out and measure the area in preparation. The installers are not involved with product selection, and at no time did we set this expectation. Unfortunately, on Monday we found out that Pergo had discontinued this product and we were unable to get the exact product. No promises were made that we would be able to find her flooring. The customer then yelled at my staff and became very unreasonable, after overhearing the conversation I talked with the customer and said that we did everything we could but that the item has been discontinued by the manufacture. At no time did anyone push the customer into buying samples she did not want, in fact we often give away samples if you check out our website (www.ifloor.com)--so why would I do that? The customer was asked to calm down because she was getting loud, but she continued to make demands and said that we were just making excuses. I told her that I was trying to deal with the situation, and that it is not necessary to escalate something to my superior when there was nothing more that could be done. In all reality we were going a lot further than most flooring companies do to give great service by hunting down a product that was hard to find, and in the end turned out to not be available any longer from the supplier. We could not provide this particular product so I offered to try and help her find something else that might work. This was unacceptable to the customer and there didn't seem to be anyway to make her happy. We wish we could have found this product for her, and went out of the way to find it. We lost this one but not without trying really hard to make the customer happy. I assure those reading this comment that my staff are there to help, and that if it is within our power we will find the product you are looking for and deliver on the promise. Thank you for your time and consideration.

iFloor.com — at ifloor.com they just kick you to the curb and say 'tough luck'