Expedia — hotel reservations
I booked a hotel through expedia and purchased insurance in case anything came up and I would have to cancel my reservation. When I called expedia to cancel my hotel reservations today on Oct. 28th 2018 at 12:01 pm I was told that I could not get a refund. The customer service rep could not speak good English and I could not understand what he was saying so I asked to talk to someone that I could understand so the supervisor came on the line and she said her name is Jen (she could not speak good English either) she told me that I could not cancel unless I had a medical reason for canceling. I explained that I had an emergency situation that is keeping me from making my trip after about an hour I am just now getting off the phone with her and I finally got my reservation canceled but I will tell you now I will never use Expedia again. This is not how you treat loyals customers
More Expedia Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people!
- Expedia - non refundable
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!!
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver&
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam
- Expedia - refund itinerary # 7343531174502
- Expedia - expedia.com. sg ignores their own refund policy and cheats its customers
- Expedia - Unhelpfully helpful.
- Expedia - canceled flight
- Expedia - illegal business practices