Menu
Expedia Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Expedia
reviews and complaints

www.expedia.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.3 8272 Reviews

How responsive is Expedia's customer service?

108 Resolved
1293 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Expedia handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Expedia and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Expedia has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Expedia reviews and complaints 1469

Sort by:

Newest Expedia reviews and complaints

D
6:42 pm EDT

Expedia booking not valid, no refund

I have booked throgh Expedia a Hotel in St. Petersburg, Russia (25-28 June, 2018). One day bevor check in I have asked in the Hotel, whether all is OK with my booking, the Hotel has stated, that my booking is not valid because of overbooking and I should search for another hotel.

I have asked expedia to refund my booking.

Expedia tald me, that the Hotel has refused my request for refund. It is not true: I have asked in Hotel, and the Hotel has written me, that the Hotel does not want my money.

I will contact police in US and Russia, because either expedia or the Hotel lies me and want to keep my money.

L
9:14 am EDT

Expedia refunding

I have spoken to 2 agents here already. I have explained to them my experience with the hotel my family, friend and I stayed in on July 1st, 2018. I have several cases on this, with days inn customer care, wyndham corporate and better business bureau. Only Wyndham replied stating that my refund through expedia can only be given to me at their own discretion. I am not sure how to go about doing that when the agents i spoke to said that they will not refund since the days inn at 5657 victoria Avenue, niagara falls was saying they will not refund me the transaction they have applied to my credit card. I called manager myself until he finally calls me back. All he did was apologize for what happen. Nothing was resolve, so i had to escalate it and went through better business bureau. Now, refunding me should be in a pending status since I still yet to hear from Days inn customer care and better business bureau. I am on the verge of getting law assistance on this just because what happened to us on that day was unjustified. Our room was at the courtyard, very end beside a rail stairway. We were accused on letting our kids run around and that we were being disruptive and no staff came to me or even the security guard spoke to me directly on any matter. A friend of mine tried to tell the security guard to check our room for proof that our children were sleeping, but he refuses to listen. I am the paying customer and was not aware of the complaint until my friend had to fill me in. I was hoping to speak to a manager on that night but he was not available, although the staff strictly told us to leave, along with the police that they called, as i was trying to explain that our kids were sleeping and that we are not letting them run around. Though, I was never heard at all, stopped me from talking basically states that it is what is type of situation. It was the most embarrassing, stressful, demeaning, and i can never forget the worst experience. We had to wake our kids up who were 2, 3, 15 and 16 to get up and not even get ready, because we had to leave the property right away. Travel back to Toronto at midnight along with the traffic from the canada day event. If this is not valid enough to get my refund, i will get legal support. This is too stressful, my charges on my credit card through expedia and the hotel equals to over $1000 dollars. So it not a small amount. I hope i get an answer from your company to get this resolve immediately.

F
7:04 pm EDT

Expedia customer service

I am so upset with their costumer service. I must called 10 times today and I was on the phone over 1 hour each time. I had to explain the something 5-6 times and they will never correct. I also talked to many supervisors and they all gave different information. I have been using Expedia for many years but after this experience I will never use them again.

U
6:30 pm EDT

Expedia website error

Hello,

I was booking my hotel online for my stay in Easter Island from July 20th to 27th I had selected the dates and all my information and click proceed to payment. When I proceeded with my payment it changed my dates to the current date and process my payment based on the current date not on the date I had selected. The hotel is not able to refund my money. Please review - 8 Jul - (Itinerary # [protected]) and consider refunding my money.

Thanks

Uriah Wolf

B
10:48 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Expedia website... booking... customer service

I have used Expedia several times in the past without fault. However today was very frustrating & I promise never to use them ever again. I tried to book a flight for 3 passengers round trip. Once I hit the button to complete, I received a message "Sorry, we weren't able to complete your booking, please wait a few moments & try again"... which is exactly what I did. Gave it a few moments & I tried again. Twice.
I checked my bank account & Delta placed a hold on my money, $438.60 ... the 3 times that I tried!
I called Expedia & was told the flights might be sold out or Delta is checking their inventory. Here is my issue—— EXPEDIA has enough money to update their website to show something to the effect of "we aren't able to book your flight, please search another flight or contact customer service". So now, I am told that funds will be held for 3 days which $1315 of my money is held for 3 days. I asked for a supervisor. Expressed how inconvenient this is, how Expedia should have a better process & how upset I was; for her to tell me that basically she will disconnect the call because it wasn't anything else she could do. I will never use Expedia & I will surely pass the message

L
10:34 am EDT

Expedia flight voucher

I talked to four different people with Expedia, who all told me VERY different things. I booked a bundle deal with flight and hotel included. I canceled because the place we were going wasn't safe. When I canceled, I was told I can use my voucher for anything as long as it was with my airline; Delta. I went to go book a new bundle and was told that I cannot use my voucher towards a bundle. So the bundle deal before my voucher was $1, 800. I have to do everything separate because you can't use voucher towards bundle deal so just for hotel my new cost is $2, 100. HOW DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? I asked for fine print that says I can't use my voucher towards the new flight in the bundle deal and the supervisor says its not their policy its the flight. She continues on and says its Expedia's policy. I again ask for the fine print. She types up an email. I asked again "Where is it in the terms and conditions?" Again, I asked the supervisor this. She says and I quote "It is not in the terms and conditions." THEN HOW IS THIS ALLOWED! I understand I can't use the voucher towards the hotel portion of the bundle deal. But why can't I use the voucher towards the flight portion of the bundle deal? NO SENSE! My questions were not answered. I will NEVER EVER use Expedia again.

R
8:41 pm EDT

Expedia hotel reservation

Hi I am confused about where to go whit this issue .I make a reservation with you for a room (holiday in Express ) south padre island and we have problems with are room literally eat be bed bugs .they make a lot of excuses first they said da happens a lot which I don't think help them and after. they said its nothing they can do because I pay you (expidea) they are taking advantage of da I think we deserve the same and dosen't matter where we book

D
6:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Expedia had to cancel this reservation made on sunday july 1, 2018 due to my second party sickness

Was scheduled to stay at embassy suites monterey bay 7/3/18 - through 7/6/18 my iteinerary # [protected] for this reservation through expedia second party guest traveling from las vegas became that I picked-up at the airport fell ill from the flight and I try to cancel this reservation on 7/3/18 tried calling the hotel directly at [protected] for almost one hour from 3:30 p.M. Until 4:00 p.M. However never got through to speak with anyone on the my phone call, I find it very strange that in middle of the day no phones were answer? I tried to call your corporate office and register a complaint however the individual I was talking with hung-up the phone while we were still talking. I'm very disturbed by embassy suites monterey seaside, ca reaction to my wanting to cancel this reservation, and intend to contact your corporate office after the holiday if I do not get the proper response to this cancellation.

2:35 pm EDT

Expedia complaint regarding a potential flight reservation

To Whom It May Concern:
I am sending this message to complaint about an issue occurred with Expedia two hours ago. More and more I am getting disappointed with Expedia and their way of handling unpleasant experiences.
Today July 3, 2018 I searched for a one way flight on July 4, 2018 from Los Angeles, CA to Detroit, Michigan because my dad was in a highly critical health condition (dying). I found a flight with Spirit Airline and when I got to the page with the credit card and other related information, I entered it, but before I agree on the transaction, I remembered that I need to purchase the check in luggage to save money. I couldn't find anything that allowed me to do that so called an Expedia agent who informed me that was not doable. So in order to stop the transaction, I clicked on the returned arrow to go back to the previous page. I thought everything was good. Right away I went to the Spirit Airline website and made the reservation there. I checked my email for a confirmation from Spirit airlines, which I did, but at the same I saw a confirmation from Expedia for the flight that I didn't do. I immediately called Expedia customer service to know what happened and to cancel the reservation. They totally refused to do it because Spirit Airlines would not do it. I called Spirit Airline and spent close to 45 minutes to resolve this issue with them and they did.
I am very upset about how they proceeded with the reservation in spite of me not fully completing it and how they threw the whole responsibility on Spirit Airlines while they have the 24 hours cancelation policy.
I also like to mention the disappointing way Expedia handled my feedback and review regarding my stay at a hotel in Istanbul, Turkey. The shocking message (email) from Expedia indicated that they wouldn't post negative reviews and I needed to change it. While TripAdvisor welcomed and posted in on their website.

Regards,
Susan Butris
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

C
2:58 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Expedia quality inn encinitas near legoland

First of all this hotel is not near Lego Land, Misrepresentation. Secondly, we arrived and my father, who needed a handicapped room, was not available so we had to wait...He was tired and needed to use a restroom. We were going to allow him to use ours but it was on the second floor and the elevator was out of service. With the elevator being out of service and our rooms on the second floor we had to drag our suitcases, overnight bags and the ice chest up a flight of stairs. Once in the room, the electric GFI didn't work and I received a shock plugging in my hair dryer to dry my wet hair after a shower, the TV remote failed and we were unable to turn on the TV, it did work great with the manual buttons which of course the TV was on the other side of the room. My daughters room, which I paid for as well TV remote failed and was unable to watch TV, her shower did not drain, mold looking spots on the drapes, smear on the wall next to the second bed not sure what that was and internet was up and then down and up and then down so she had to go to Starbucks to finish her term paper for college. We thought we would go get a water from the vending machine and that ate our money and provided not product. We guess several guests tried the machine and then a sign was posted that it didn't work, as well the public washing machine was out of service and to take washing your clothes at your own risk.'
We don't believe that anything worked...at $122.00 per night and no services, really. I want my money back for all three nights totaling$807. 28, confirmation numbers [protected] and [protected]. The sad thing is that the staff was very nice and was very apologetic and explained that nothing really ever works at that hotel and they have to contentiously have to apologize for the blatant deficiencies of the hotel. Once again Expedia I request a full refund.

View 0 more photos
J
5:18 pm EDT

Expedia customer service

I have booked over $3000 worth of flights for July through Expedia. I needed to cancel a flight and the man who helped me naked David was the most rude, disrespectful, and uneducated employee I've ever dealr with. He laughed at me numerous times on the phone, interrupted me repeatedly during the conversation, and lacked any knowledge of how to submit a claim to get a refund through YOUR travel insurance. I will take my money elsewhere after this incidence since this company is rude and unprofessional. My company now will no longer be using your website for company bookings. I will be telling all our partners to also terminate using your services seeing as your employees are flippant and disrespectful to clients.

A
11:51 am EDT

Expedia customer care & a itinerary which was cancelled I am complaining about

Hello, my name is Alexandra Daly. My itinerary number is : [protected]

I have been in contact with Expedia customer care for a little over 2 months now, these emails have been back and forth the last one being about 2.5 weeks ago. There has been conversations back and forth with very little help.

A itinerary I was suppose to do in Paris, in which cost a large sums of €500 for 2 people, unfortunately a section of this itinerary was cancelled. I wanted some compensation as this was not a cheap activity.

I was told about a month ago I would receive compensation but received nothing. I emailed Expedia customer care once again and they proceeded to tell me there had been a "technical" problem and the money could not be sent so it would be resent and it would be in my account latest on the 25th of June.

I have still not received my compensation, I am absolutely infuriated by the lack of suppose I have recieved, and I will never ever be using this site again.

If someone could please get in touch with me ASAP, that would be great. I am expecting my compensation and I will not be letting this go lightly.

PS. The photo I have attached is information we recieved in Paris about a part of itinerary being cancelled.

Regards,
Alexandra Daly

View 0 more photos
M
6:17 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Expedia extra charge on pre-paid accommodation

Dear Expedia,
On 19th June 2018 I booked a package trip from Maputo to Vilanculos return including 5 night's accommodation at Beach Village Backpackers. I also took the Travel Protection Plan and paid for everything by credit card. Travel Plan policy number [protected].
I was at Beach Village from 21st to26th June 2018. On the last day I went to pay my restaurant/bar bill and was told that I still owed $51 for accommodation. When I disputed this, the manageress phoned Expedia but I did not understand the conversation, which was in Portuguese, but she said that I must pay the $51 which she thought was some kind of extra commission charge from Expedia. I was not happy about this but made the payment which came to 3599 meticais.
My Travel itinerary number is #[protected]
I request that I be given an explanation and reimbursement for the above amount of $51.
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Mary Riley. Email address [protected]@mweb.co.za

5:18 pm EDT

Expedia flight pass on phone

I arrived at the airport early Monday evening for my flight. The flight attendant was very ignorant and untrained and did not know how to check us onto the flight via our Expedia tickets. She said our passes weren't working and that she wasn't able to check us in. She blamed us and then didn't know how to check us and said she thinks the pilot closed the flight so that we'd have to fly out another day. She refused to look into other flights and said she didn't know how and that I'd have to buy another ticket on the spot. I told her I couldn't afford that and that my mother was in the hospital and that I needed to go home. I had to spend 374.56 total on a last minute hotel, travel arrangements, and food and my other ended up passing away because I wasn't allowed on my original flight. I'd like to be reimbursed because I struggled tp pay for funeral cost and other mis. things because of this incident and the Delta representative at the baggage check in was incredibly rude and my pass wasn't working.

C
9:41 am EDT

Expedia car rental lack of information on charges

I had four calls to enterprise agent at rapid city airport SOUTH DAKOTA . wanting to pickup car at 8 oclock instead of 1030 .I was told no problem .they did not have car, was told they do not accept debit cards . tried to use my sons credit card they would not accept that either. told to go to local center they accept debit cards. they do not. then I was told the charge was 400 dollars more then Expedia quoted us. it was important to be back in tomahawk wi. by mon am.we ended flying at an extra expense of400 dollars.

B
12:06 pm EDT

Expedia 3 day moscow city pass

Purchased this tthrough Expedia on 10/25/2017. When in Moscow on April 8-10, 2018 the bus pass business had closed it doors, turned off its phones, and left no forwarding information. This was itenerary #[protected]. Despite numerous (more than 50) complaints Expedia does NOTHING. They say the vendor refuses to give me a refund. Who exactly is working for whom? This was a total rip off and I want a refund. I will NEVER buy anything from Expedia or its many subsidiaries again. They are totally unrealiable, undependable and could not care less if they ruin your trip or not as long asthey get their money.

6:13 am EDT

Expedia ticket + hotel package

Itinerary number [protected]
My boyfriend and I have booked a package to Hualien, Taiwan, only to discover later that the plane ticket included in the package is to Taipei, which is at least 3 hours travel from Hualien.
When we phoned the customer services for help on the day before, no one picked up the phone twice. The call was finally connected the next morning and no direct flight or change in flight can be offered. The customer service staff also made it our own responsibility that we have not checked carefully before we booked.
The problem is this 'package' should not exist at the first place. How is it a package when the flight does not get u to where u live? This is clearly freud in disguise.
As a result, we had to spend $2000 TWD (~$500 hkd) just to get to Hualien from Taipei (we had to take taxi to the train station instead of airport bus as the hotel we booked does not allow late check-in), not to mention our 3-day trip is cut short to only a day and a half due to extra time spent on travelling.

H
11:33 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Expedia flight billing and refunds - itin: 7322336506375 - case id : [req:s#[protected]]

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have received an email confirmation from Expedia on the refund, it was received on 10th April 2018, but as of now, I haven't received any refund. Please help.

The email as follows:-
On Tuesday, 10 April, 2018, 8:37:42 PM GMT+2, wrote:

April 10, 2018

Re: Expedia Case: O-150456

Dear Mr. Harapanahalli

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond to your complaint. At Expedia, we take customer complaints and feedback seriously and strive to provide our customers with a great experience.

Our records indicate that on January 14, 2018, you or an authorized user of the account purchased two non-refundable, round-trip tickets online via Expedia.com, departing on January 19, 2018, from Ndola, Zambia, travelling to Hyderabad, India, and returning on March 28, 2018, via Kenya Airways, under itinerary 7322336506375. In addition, there were two additional reservations made online via Expedia.com on January 15, 2018, with the same exact routing under itineraries 7322615851445 and 7322580282830.

We understand from your complaint that you made duplicate reservations in error using an incorrect email address [protected]@yahoo.com, and are seeking a refund.

Upon receipt of your complaint, we investigated the issues which were brought to our attention. We can confirm that on January 15, 2018, itinerary 7322580282830 was canceled with no charges and the tickets were utilized for itinerary 7322336506375.

After further review of this matter, we can confirm that on April 10, 2018, our representative processed a refund for itinerary 7322615851445, to the original form of payment. The time it takes to receive said refund will depend on your credit card company or banking institution. We ask that you please allow at least two billing cycles.

Again, thank you for allowing us the opportunity to address the issues that were brought to our attention. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

6:44 am EDT

Expedia non refund

Dear Sir.
Travel's Itinerary #7352815139118
I along with my wife, daughter, son-in-law and 9 month granddaughter planed trip to various places in Punjab including Golden temple at Amritsar from 16 May to 17 May 2018. We stayed at relatives place in Tanda in Hoshairpur next day visited Gurdaspur, Tarn Taran and Amritsar. We reached late reaching Amritsar on 17 May 2018. We could travel further due to hot weather we were tired and we were travelling with 9 months child with us. We intended to find a rest place and we booked online through your company Hyatt Hotel at Amritsar at around 7.15 PM and paid by credit card Rs 13098/- Itinerary number 7352815139118. When we received your email confirmation on my phone we moved to Hyatt Hotel. We were tired and exhausted traveling in heat we did not have the energy to read the fine print of the terms and conditions. It was not a planned stay at hotel but necessity, so we decided to spend the night and resume back home next day. The 2 rooms were booked by in my name I was carrying my ID,
Since it was not planed stay and it is not normal that everyone carry their ID with them all the time. My granddaughter and my wife were not carrying ID. The hotel staff refused to accommodate us in absence of all people showing ID. I faced indignation and humiliation in front of family and hotel staff as they watched all leave the property. It was not possible and proper that we should stay separately when we wanted to stay together. We all were turned away. I immediately called customer service at 8.00 PM that we have not been accommodated what option do we have? We requested for refund as the booking was not being canceled due to non show or late check in. We even requested that we may be given some coupon which can be used latter for the amount paid but not used. On be turned away we had no option but to return back to Chandigarh. the email states the reason given for refusal was "that this booking cannot be cancelled as this booking is non refundable booking and it is already stay booking of 17th may." I do not under the full implication of the reason you stated. The hotel did not accommodate us thus we turned away from the reception desk, it was not late check in or early check out we had no intention for cancellation but to stay at Hyatt Hotel. We do not fall into the
category you have mentioned for cancellation. We had to return back to Chandigarh due to their non accommodation to us. This was very harassing and humiliating we all were upset. We feel aggrieved and
cheated by your response of not returning the amount or adjusting the amount for our future use. Our hard earned money of Rs13098 which you have taken and not provided us any service for it. By the virtue of your action and the company policy cited, it clearly established that you have indulged in unfair trade practice and we have suffered hardship, mental harassment agony and cheated by deficiency of your service. You have just taken our Rs 13098 for which no service has been provided by you or the property we booked. I also believe that Hyatt Hotel would not have charged us anything under this circumstance and returned the amount. I request that you find amicable solution which satisfies me in such an unusual situation.
I would be grateful if some email or postal address is forwarded to me pursue the matter.

K
10:58 pm EDT

Expedia unauthorized fee to cancel reservation

Tonight--June 18, 2018, Just seconds after my reservation went through I called Expedia to inform them the dates were wrong. I did not plug in the dates that were entered as my reservation--the screen refreshed or to today's date. When I called I spoke with someone who called the hotel to change the reservation. After waiting several minutes, the expedia employee told me the hotel wouldn't change the dates and I would be charged $79? fee but they could cancel the reservation made minutes before. The hotel didn't even have the reservation yet! I told Expedia, if they cancel this and charge me when it I believe it was the system's error--I won't pay it and I won't use Expedia. This is terrible customer service.

Expedia In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of Expedia is clean and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. The search bar is prominently displayed, allowing users to quickly search for flights, hotels, and car rentals. The layout is intuitive, with clear categories and filters to refine your search results.

Booking Process and Ease of Use: The booking process on Expedia is straightforward and hassle-free. Once you have selected your travel options, the website guides you through the booking process step by step. The checkout process is seamless, and you can easily review and modify your booking details before finalizing your purchase.

Range of Travel Options: Expedia offers a wide range of travel options, including flights, hotels, car rentals, vacation packages, and activities. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly option or a luxury getaway, Expedia has something for everyone. The website also provides detailed information about each option, helping you make an informed decision.

Pricing and Discounts: Expedia offers competitive pricing and frequently provides discounts and deals on various travel options. The website allows you to compare prices from different airlines and hotels, ensuring that you get the best value for your money. Additionally, Expedia's loyalty program offers exclusive discounts and benefits to its members.

Customer Service and Support: Expedia provides excellent customer service and support. Their customer service team is available 24/7 to assist you with any queries or issues you may have. The website also has a comprehensive FAQ section and a live chat feature, making it easy to get the help you need.

Loyalty Program and Rewards: Expedia's loyalty program, Expedia Rewards, allows members to earn points on their bookings, which can be redeemed for future travel. The program offers additional benefits, such as exclusive discounts, free upgrades, and access to VIP amenities. Joining the loyalty program is free and easy.

Mobile App Functionality: Expedia's mobile app is user-friendly and offers the same functionality as the website. You can easily search and book flights, hotels, and car rentals on the go. The app also provides real-time updates on your travel itinerary and allows you to manage your bookings conveniently.

Trustworthiness and Security: Expedia is a trusted and reputable travel website. They have been in the industry for many years and have established partnerships with major airlines and hotel chains. The website uses secure encryption technology to protect your personal and payment information, ensuring a safe and secure booking experience.

Travel Insurance Options: Expedia offers travel insurance options to provide peace of mind during your trip. You can easily add travel insurance to your booking during the checkout process. The website provides detailed information about the coverage and benefits of each insurance option, allowing you to choose the one that best suits your needs.

Cancellation and Refund Policies: Expedia's cancellation and refund policies vary depending on the travel option you have booked. The website provides clear information about the cancellation and refund policies for each booking, allowing you to make an informed decision. It is recommended to review the policies before making a booking.

Additional Services and Features: In addition to flights, hotels, and car rentals, Expedia offers various additional services and features. These include airport transfers, travel guides, and activities. The website also provides helpful travel tips and recommendations to enhance your travel experience.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Expedia is a reliable and user-friendly travel website that offers a wide range of travel options at competitive prices. The website design and user experience are excellent, making it easy to find and book your desired travel options. The customer service and support are top-notch, ensuring a smooth and enjoyable booking experience. With its loyalty program and mobile app functionality, Expedia provides added benefits and convenience to its users. Overall, Expedia is highly recommended for all your travel needs.

How to file a complaint about Expedia?

1. Log in or create an account: Ensure you are logged in to your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, please register by providing the necessary details to create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button located at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Expedia. Make it specific and clear, such as "Incorrect Billing on Hotel Booking" or "Cancellation Policy Not Honored".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint description, provide a detailed account of your experience with Expedia. Include key areas such as:

• The nature of the service or product you used.
  • Specific details about any transactions, including dates, amounts, and confirmation numbers.
  • A clear description of the problem and how it has affected you.
  • Any communication you've had with Expedia's customer service, including their response or lack thereof.
  • Steps you have taken to resolve the issue and the outcomes.
  • The personal impact, such as inconvenience, financial loss, or stress.

Be as factual and chronological as possible to paint a clear picture of the events.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents or evidence that supports your complaint. This could include receipts, emails, screenshots, or confirmation numbers. Do not include sensitive personal information such as credit card numbers or passwords.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred due to the issue. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, describe what resolution you are seeking from Expedia, whether it's a refund, an apology, or another form of compensation.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: Once you are satisfied with your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to send your complaint to ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, keep an eye on your ComplaintsBoard.com account for any responses or updates. You may receive feedback from other users or from Expedia through the platform, so it's important to monitor the progress of your complaint.