Etisalatrubbish service

I would like to bring to your attention some of the reasons why I absolutely hate Etisalat. I booked a connection on Friday 17th September and didn't get connected until Sunday 26th September, I was promised connection within 4 working days! I spent hours on the phone to your agents, who were usually unhelpful or uninterested and also made a special visit to your HQ. Now that issue is finally resolved, I absolutely hate the basic package that you offer. I miss DU and their services, the set top box is easy to use and their free channels are much better, there is no space between the channels that you are not paying for like it is with Etisalat, you get to scan through all the live channels only. With Etisalat you have to search for the few rubbish free channels that are on offer. On top of all that I am paying more than what I use to pay for when I was with DU for a much poorer service, please tell me you are looking into the Basic channels and this is not it?!