Etihad Airwaysflight cancellation

Hi,
I have booked a flight for 14th Sep'19 and couldn't on board the flight due to some personal emergency, even after checking for the flight online.

However from that day I tried to reach many forums to get connected with Etihad personal and it's been a pathetic experience and I have never got anyone who can help me in cancellation. The phone numbers mentioned in your website for Egypt doesn't work. Also I didn't get any call back even after requesting in the Facebook, even after giving my available slots. I have also emailed at email id [email protected] and no answer.

I find this is very unprofessional from Etihad Airways that their customer not able to reach them when they are in need and also none of the employees are ready to help. So bad customer experience.

I have always been a traveler with Emirates Airways and they are so friendly and customer oriented. This was the first time that I booked a flight with Etihad and the kind of experince I got is horrible. I am really frustrated as a new customer of Etihad.

Coming back to the point, I booked the flight with refundable fare rules and it was mentioned the the fare will be refunded back to me after deducting the no show charges. Till now I haven't received any money back from Etihad and hence need to know by when can I expect my refund back in my credit card.
The booking details are given below:

Confirmation no: XTJIZW

Travellers' name: Biswajit Mondal, Gargi Mondal and Sourish Mondal (infant)

Date of travel: 14th Sep'19

Phone no: +[protected]

Email id used for booking: biswajit.[protected]@gmail.com

Please call me back urgently and provide me update in the above email id ASAP.

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019

Dear Vanessa,

Please contact our Guest Relations Team via our Feedback Form online so that this can be investigated further.

Thank you. *Rose