[Resolved] Etihad Airwaysonboard hygiene issues

S Aug 14, 2018

I've travelled from Abhu Dhabi to London on 13th Aug 2018 with Etihad Airlines with Flight no: EY 17. Seat is not in hygienic condition and it resulted in skin allergy. I didn't expect this sort of service from an reputed airlines.

Please take necessary steps in maintaining the standards and this is one of the key parameter for passengers to take your service.

This makes to think about flying with you next time and want to re-book with other airlines for my near future travel to avoid the same experience for them.

Please find photos of seat and rashed developed on my skin within 6.5hrs of flight journey. It was terrible experience and impacted all my planned work this week.

• Etihad Airways's response · Aug 30, 2018

Dear guest,

Please send us a more information by filling out our Feedback Form via our website. One of our Guest Relations Team will be in touch to discuss this further. *Rose

• Resolution Statement