[Resolved] Etihad Airways — onboard hygiene issues
I've travelled from Abhu Dhabi to London on 13th Aug 2018 with Etihad Airlines with Flight no: EY 17. Seat is not in hygienic condition and it resulted in skin allergy. I didn't expect this sort of service from an reputed airlines.
Please take necessary steps in maintaining the standards and this is one of the key parameter for passengers to take your service.
This makes to think about flying with you next time and want to re-book with other airlines for my near future travel to avoid the same experience for them.
Please find photos of seat and rashed developed on my skin within 6.5hrs of flight journey. It was terrible experience and impacted all my planned work this week.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage