Essodef pump

R

I filled my 2014 ecodiesel Ram 1500 with the def at the pump, paid and left. After driving 20km or so truck informs me of incorrect def put in, but this is the same pump I used 3 times prior to fill and had no issue. The dealership informed me that the def from the station was probably no good due to bad storage / ### quality . No I'm stuck with the bill to flush the system and line losing a day plus of work as my engine will not restart in 200km and when I came to speak with the store manager at the Trafalger esso station on Trafalgar in Milton Ontario the clerk informed me he could do nothing he just worked and when I asked if he could contact his manager he threw his hands in the air telling me he only works and he can't call his boss, I hope not too many people have filled up here recently as they will have the same problem..very disappointed as my fleet of vans all fill at this station everyday. But it's my problem as I should be able to know what's pumping out of there pump is complete garbage and the customer care is ### at this station!