Having problems with Esso?

Esso reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 14, 2008. The latest review Employees was posted on Jun 21, 2021. The latest complaint Employee behavior was resolved on Sep 06, 2020. Esso has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 355 reviews. Esso has resolved 32 complaints.

Esso Customer Service Contacts

P. O. Box 4654
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Esso Customer Service. Initial Esso complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Esso above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Esso. Discuss the issues you have had with Esso and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Esso Complaints & Reviews, Page 18

Essorip off and rude agressive owner

I went into the 24 hour esso station on Via Livornese in Pisa on Saturday night at 10.30pm and put my 10 euros in and tried to pump the gas. Nothing happened. I returned today and the owner verified the transaction but said since I had no receipt I could not have my money or gas. He spoke rapidly in Italian and when I asked him to speal slowly he went off. When I asked him just to give me the number of the head office, he went off like a firecracker. Told me to go to the Carabinieri. So I did. They came back and spoke to him and he went off like mad in front of them. This man appears to have mental problems. He also had a pitbull tied up to the front door of the little office and I was NOT going near it. The Carabinieri were able to get a pamphlet from him and I have contacted Esso. All this for 10 euros. But this is typical in Italy (and Spain). They use having no receipt not to pay or help you and when you do have the receipt they find another reason.

• St
      stormywaters Jan 24, 2011

oh by the way lovefist11 the word is appreciation. go back to your trailer park.

• St
      stormywaters Jan 24, 2011

perché devi chiamarmi nomi? Ho vissuto qui per 4 anni .. dove vivi? Ho pagato per molti prodotti nel corso degli ultimi 4 anni e ha dovuto gettarli nella spazzatura. Non mi interessa circa il 10 € ma ho a cuore la violenza verbale che ho ricevuto da parte del proprietario. Ora sono sottoposti a voi che mi chiama nomi.

I paesi della UE hanno una legge che dice che c'è una garanzia di 2 anni sui prodotti e quando si acquista qualcosa e non funziona non onorare la garanzia.

Ho avuto problemi con i computer, orologi, porte USB, batterie. Tutti buttati nella spazzatura per la somma di almeno 1000 euro.

Ma perché sto sprecando il mio tempo di rispondere a qualcuno evidentemente arrabbiato con il mondo.

thats MISS [censored] to you.

Esso Gas Station — attendant

I always frequent this gas station and this fellow ( i don't know his name) he's a middle aged...

Port Coquitlam

Esso Tanjung Bungah PenangRUDE CASHIER

i used my debit card to pump in petrol and instead of using the outside teminal, i asked the cahier to swipe it inside as it is a a debit card. After filling the gas, i went inside and the cashier rudely told me that if my purchase was less than RM30.00, they wont swipe the card inside as my amount was only RM28.00. i see no sign indicating that and i never encounter such problems with the other petrol stations else where. Is RM28.00 not money??????? i felt so belittled by the rude cashier. ESSO should look into this!!! Seriuosly!

Esso Gas Station Pickeringcar wash

I did a car wash at esso gas station, 1799 liver pool Rd. Pickering Ontario on Satureday evening around 4 pm. I noticed the next day that my car was not washed properly. when I approched the manager (Vijay)at the gas station to check the car out to see the missed spots, he was extremly rude and unprofesional. He not only he resolve tdhe problem, but he insulted me infront of the other customers. I felt very humuliated. I am hoping that Esso Managment would take some kind of action to stop such behiviours. I can be reached at [protected] or E-mail at [protected]@gmail.com

Esso Gas Station — car wash & rude clerk

I went to the esso gas station near me today, to run my car through their car wash. My receipt tells me I wa...

Esso garage Centurian AtherstoneNo staff

Traffic was backed up all the way up the A5 whilst sales assistant was cleaning the pumps, petrol station was very busy with all the pumps being used and cars waiting only one sales assistant working inside, she asked for assistance by the other sales assistant who obviously just couldn't be bothered to help out, I had to wait over 20minutes to be served. This isn;t the first time this has happened I use the garage on a regular basis and the service their is absolutely disgusting. can this please be investigated.

Esso Gas Station — threats and obtaining my visa

I was in the Port Perry gas station trying to pay at the pump when the screen froze so I was nice enough to...

Port Perry

Esso Gift Cardredemption of card

Just a note to let you know that I have not been in an ESSO Station in over 2 years. Problem - I am a senior who saved my gift cards for a planned vacation
          when it came time to use them I find that one $50.00 card was outdated and
          after complaining to your head office was told too bad we cannot accept a outdated card even though the law had changed since. Just wanted to let you know that you lost a good customer forever. Peter Kay

Esso Gas Station — car wash

I had gone through the car wash and when I came out of it, noticed that the back of my car was still dirty. I...

Brampton

Esso Gas Stationsscam

I fueled up my car for $30.oo and when I got home, I checked my bank because I had to do some online bills I noticed right away Esso billed my account $100.00. I paid for this purchase with my bank debit card at the pump swipe card reader. The bank said to go back to Esso and get a refund or credit. The Esso said I had to contact Esso Corporate office. Esso Corporate Office said it was the bank holding my money and would take 5 days to clear or fix this. I really don't see the bank holding my money and it clearly says Esso was paid $100.

Maddy47 Aug 17, 2010

well i know its kind of too late to reply but still for ur knowledge when u use ur debit o credit outside on pump an authorize $100 from your account just to make sure u have enough money in account an once u done pumping lets say u did 40 they will refund 60 back to ur account within 12 hours that's how it work on pump if u don't want this in future go pay inside

Essofalse advertising

Esso currently has a Pepsi promotion where a customer can buy 2 Pepsi bottles for $3. If you take advantage of the promotion the two items does not ring in at the advertised price. The price differential is minimal. My guess is that Esso is hoping customers would not notice the discrepancy.
              If you request the clerk to override the price to the correct price, he was uncooperative.
              It looks like a sneaky way of trying to get a few extra bucks given that they probably sell a large volume of the products during the promotional period.

Esso Gas Station — false advertisement

The sign displays 99.9 cents per litre minus the 3.5 cents discount I thought I would be getting a good deal;...

Burnaby

Esso Gas Station — angry racist clerk

I went to the Esso gas station at Liverpool & Pickering Prwy at 1:30 am in Pickering, I went to prepay $60...

Pickering

Esso — rude, racist remarks made by clerk

My mother went into the Esso station on Hwy 47 in Goodwood to get some gas. My mother forgot her debit card...

Goodwood

Esso Gas Station — never again

July 11, 2008 I stopped at the esso gas station on Fraser highway of the Langley by pass. I purchased $20...