Menu
Home Credit Cards Epoch subscription - fraudulent payments

Epoch review: subscription - fraudulent payments

P
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I signed up for a website through epoch, received an email from epoch stating i would be charged £12.30 monthly, no payments for 2 months, then had on my credit card £19.00 TWICE MONTHLY, the absolute fraudulent scoundrels, Disgusted by the service. I asked for a refund and to cancel my account and detailed ALL credit card payments and the subscription email, My response from EPOCH the dirty pieces of S hit:

Dear Customer,
Our records indicate that your account www.realitykings.com (member ID # ) has already been canceled as of 01/30/2014. The last charge you should have received was on 01/06/2014.
As far as the other charges, please review your statement to verify the name and phone number of the billing company. You should be able to find the information on your statement.

Honestly - YOU GUYS SUCK - You robbing f king c ks!

I have tried emailing twice for a refund, overcharged me almost £100 but i am disgusted!

More Epoch complaints & reviews

Epoch - terrible company!
Epoch - scam
Epoch - after cancellations, still taking money out of account
Epoch - epoch billing on my credit card
Epoch - monthly payments
Epoch - fruad
4 comments
E
Mar 13, 2014 10:11 am EDT

Need help finding out information about charges showing up on your billing statement with Epoch.com?

Blog: http://epochdotcom.blogspot.com/
Find My Purchase: http://epochdotcom.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-do-i-stop-epochcom-from-billing-my.html

Feb 24, 2014 3:09 pm EST

A website membership is similar to a cable subscription. If you have cable, you pay for it whether you turn on your TV set or not. Memberships ot websites work the same way. This is not a new concept.

If you think you canceled your subscription you should have received an email from Epoch confirming this.

You can find out what this charge was for and if necessary cancel any existing membership by contacting Epoch support. They are available 24/7/364. See this post:http://epochbilling.blogspot.com/2014/02/how-do-i-cancel-my-membership-or.html

B
Feb 20, 2014 12:05 pm EST

B
Feb 20, 2014 12:09 pm EST

I would like to know why I'm being charged for a something that I haven't signed on to. I canceled the service almost two months ago. And I'm being charged again for the same thing. What are you guys doing on this site? I would greatly appreciate it if would refund my money, because I haven't signed on to you site.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

87 complaints