Okay, this is what you do:
1. Call epoch [protected]
2. You'll be asked for the card number being billed - they need it to find your record of charges
3. Give them the number without wasting 10 minutes arguing which will result in you giving it to them anyway [if they're billing you they already have your info, they just need to locate your acct details]
4. They'll tell you what the charge is for
5. If. . . [and only if you seriously did not make this charge - and they can check by ip address which is retained for every transaction]. . . If you did not make the charges, 'tell them!'
6. Tell them it wasn't you and not only will they reverse the charges but they will help you find the people stealing your identity - they'll tell you how later on in the conversation
7. Wait 2 - 10 business days for your refund to post
Seriously, their phone number is on your statement every month right next to the charge. Try calling them to resolve the matter. It's a 5 minute conversation at best.
For the most part, the charges are a result of failure to cancel your monthly membership or trial period. If i remember correctly, it's the 1st 3 lines of terms and conditions on every site we billed for.