Epoch.comcancellation of membership

Hi.
I have emailed epoch.com asking for an immediate cancellation of my membership. However, i have noticed that my credit card is still being charged with different amounts from the same guys, namely, epoch.com.
Please assist me in this regard
Kind regards
Abdool Essa
Durban
South Africa
Email: [protected]@telkomsa.net

CAM1888 Mar 16, 2015

NOT INTRESTED IN YOUR SITE IT WAS A MISTAKE

CAM1888 Mar 16, 2015

[email protected] I WOULD LIKE YOU TO STOP TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT PLEASE OR I WILL OPEN UP A NEW ONE

• Un
    un none Mar 01, 2015

I would like to cancel my subscription from Epoch as I am been charged for things I don't no what they are .if I joined up fer a site then I have not used . but still getting charged . david wood ... [email protected] and old e mail address was [email protected] so please cancel anything to do with Epoch

• Qu
    quinn reels III Dec 16, 2014

HI I WISH TO CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION AND DO NOT WANT MY ACCOUNT CHARGED AGAIN.EMAIL [email protected]

• Da
    david,gove Feb 01, 2013

hope this the last ihear about transation just want to know if every thing is ok and wil not be charged as im apensenuar

• Da
    david,gove Feb 01, 2013

itryed to subscribe to reality kingsreel.com my credit card was rejected but i dont want to procied what hapeneds with my details can you clear up this problem

• St
    stephen.locke Jul 29, 2012

I keep being charged 20.55 english pounds per month for something im sure i cancelled in march but am unsure of what website it is I need to know the website & if not already cancelled my repeat billing do so

• Ve
    VENTER J. Feb 09, 2012

I HAVE TRIED, ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, TO CANCELL AN UNAUTHORISED MONTHLY CHARGE AGAINST MY CREDIT CARD.I RECEIVE NO RESPONSE, MY LAST E.MAIL, SENT ON 07/02/2012, WAS RETURNED MARKED UNDELIVERABLE, WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP.

Jamielynn1111 May 12, 2011

I keep having charges from epoch.com...monthly charges I don/t remember an agreement for this. who do I contact to get this off and I am so mad about this...how dare some place charge me for unknown reasons

• Wr
    wrangler41 Jan 17, 2010

i have been charged over 300 dollars since July and that is only as far back as I can see right now, on my CC statement is just says EPOCH.COM manster med. with a number behind it!

• Pe
    PelicanMtn Jan 06, 2010

I did finally get an Agent on their [protected] CS number; He promised to credit my account of all charges, in up to 5 business days. Will let you know if that actually happens.

• Pe
    PelicanMtn Jan 06, 2010

I don't know anything about this company, where they are, what they do, and why they are charging me. I deny any charges they have posted against my account, and would appreciate any direction you can offer in terms of resolving this matter. Thanks in Advance - Karen O'Brien

• Je
    jesse figgs Dec 31, 2009

getting charged from epoch.com for $30.85 every month, never ordered anything, please stop taking my monies

• De
    Derek Daisey Dec 02, 2009

Epoch has been charging 24.95 every month to my credit card since August 2009 which adds up to $99.80. Please help me resolve this.

• El
    ELLIOT HUNT Nov 04, 2009

EACH MONTH MY CREDITCARD STATEMENT SHOWS A CHARGE OF $9.82 FROM EPOCH.COM. PLEASE HALT SUCH CHARGES AND REMITT $9.82 TO ME BY CHECK FOR EACH OF THE PAST 6 MONTHS TO ELLIOT HUNT 5 MADISON ST APT 1 NEWTON, NJ 07860 TEL [protected]

• Si
    Sigourney Turner Oct 24, 2009

Hello,

I have been see that money has been leaving me account since september this was after i join to Amzon, i know that it is not Amzon who have given out my bank details, but i would like it if Epoch returned the money that there have taken.

• Bu
    Bummedout Oct 04, 2009

This company sold my new account information to another company and i have been charged for something i never even ordered.

cabarca2 Apr 30, 2009

Suggestion: Close your account and open a new one. You might not get all these future charges to your new account. Let your bank or financial institution know and contact the bank's fraud division. Get LifeLock plan for about $20 a mont to protect you.

• Br
    brenda nicholson Apr 30, 2009

epoch has been taking money from my account without my permission since at least last september. i would like these monies returned. i looked on my statement and noticed this payment and tried stopping it. since then it was still taken from my account.

• Ap
    Apollo Apr 16, 2009

Charged me for services never ordered or possibily ordered by mistake and recinded in Dec 08, found in April 09.

• Si
    Simon Mar 16, 2009

When I asked my credit company to credit the charges because I did not ordered or received anything, they did so and the next month the charges reappeared as 'reversal of temporary credit'.

• Wa
    walter a lugo vargas Sep 16, 2008

i dont like this stop payment please

• Sh
    shemomd Feb 07, 2017

@walter a lugo vargas Stop payment

• Al
    Alejandro M. Batista Sep 04, 2008

I want my money back of $149.95 and $1.95 a.s.a.p. please. If you can solve this matter i will greatly appreciated. Thank you. I have spoken with the representatives of chase and I can't get their number. If you have the source please send me to the above address. Thank you for your time and cooperation.