The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enterprise Rent-A-Car — rental car
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was recently at the south Kingshighway location after being setup for a rental car. To begin with I am not 25. They asked for my i.d. once I arrived and never mentioned any issues with my age while processing the rental. Since I had an agent make the arrangements with my insurance I was under the impression that I would only be paying a deposit for the rental, since we have comprehension and collision and, according to the insurance agents, the rental car company should have called to verify this coverage before offering me any sort of coverage. It was to my understanding that I was not to be charged any additional fee, outside of a $50 deposit towards the rental, for coverage since I am covered through insurance and that the coverage Enterprise reviewed was something that would be handled through my insurance. I was not aware that this was a separate charge until after a week of having the rental vehicle and I saw this charge appear on my bank statement. To make matters worse the Enterprise employee I was working with never provided me with a copy of the rental agreement ( Physical or digital ) I pored through both my email and my mother's ( The primary on the insurance ) and could not find any documents sent following my visit ( 26th October, 2018). I think what scared me the most is that I am a secondary on my mother's insurance; her name is no where to be found on the rental agreement. We know this since Allen, the district manager, pulled up the agreement via their computer systems on 6th November, 2018, while he spoke to my mother on the phone stating "Your name is not on the rental agreement-" and therefore she could not even return the vehicle. Simply put, I feel that I was wrongly charged an extraneous expense and that the rental car standards were not met during the process.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims