Empire Today — threshold lifting on my new laminate
I have called company 8 times and spoke with customer service and floor managers and each one tells me someone will call me the next day. I yet to speak to someone regarding this matter! We were going to have more rooms done in our home and after this experience you can forget it! If I don't get a response from this email I am getting a hold of BBB and I may call kurtis from Channel 13! This is absolutely ridiculous. I keep getting told you are at a high priority . There isn't any priority as far as I'm concerned that you treat customers like this! You had no problem taking my money though!
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2019
Corey, we take your concerns seriously and sincerely regret to hear about the lack of communication that you've received. We'd like to know more, but are unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please email your contact and account information to [protected]@empire-today.com for further assistance.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience