[Resolved] Empire Today — bad work done on laminate flooring; numerous calls no solution
We had new laminate flooring installed in June of 2018 and within a few weeks noticed that some boards were starting to have a gap and some of the edges were lifting. We called to let them know and have someone come out to look at it, but no one ever came. We called customer service at least 2x a day and no one would call back, we left messages and more calls and IF someone set an appointment they would never show up. Before we knew it 6 months had passed and still nothing was done. I finally called so much and complained that they sent out an "installation manager" who told us that he needed to get approval to fix the gaps and the edging that has completely lifted from flooring. He left me his card and told me to call him back in a week, he now ignores every call and has never called back.
We started to call and complain again and a NEW manager came to our house, saw the issues and agreed it needed to be fixed. Now we can't get a hold of her or anyone else again. It has been an ENTIRE YEAR that his has been going on and we still don't have a resolution. We paid a good amount of money for this to be done and it needs to be fixed.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- Empire Today - overall bad experience