Emax — videocon tv buy here delivery india

A

I purchased tv from EMAX Sharjah branch
Now its almost 18 months. Evening wen i ON the TV was not able to see the picture. I called company technician n he said panel need to be change and the cost is 10k indian rupee.
This is my 3rd tv i never had such experience
So m requesting all the public not to buy any videcon product from emax
May be they deliver old product who knows. the offer is still going on buy here deliver india. I am using samsung last 5 years which is still working.

• Sh
    shajid Mar 27, 2021

this issue found with Emax purchases only or anyone affected by purchasing from Sharaf DG also?

• Al
    Alex Melkias Aug 28, 2018

I also bought a 32 inch led tv (4 years back) and had the same problem (one hairline) on the panel. I called videocon, they arranged a tech, checked and advised to replaced the panel so they replaced tv since it was on the last month of the extended warranty period. Now again the same line and discoloration in just completed 1 year. I was told by videocon tech to replace the panel which costs around 9k.

• Bi
    Bidhun Balakrishnan Sep 16, 2017

Dear Videocon team

I have purchased one Videocon TV 43'in Ultra High Definition Smart Full HD (model no booked VNB43Q519SA A1) from EMAX Abu Dhabi Br with a condition of payment in Abu Dhabi delivery in India.

Invoice No : SDDINV-[protected]
    Purchase Date : 25 Aug 2017
    Total Payment : 2068 AED (which TV coast in India Rs 55000 as showed in web)

But I received (delivered on 10 Sep 2017) a different model other than I booked, and the delivered model very base model of Smart tv which don't have even Audio Out, I have made different complaints through phone till now I didn't receive any response from Videocon team.

The model I received in India
    Model no : UHDDNV43Q549SA A1

Complaint number through EMAX :-[protected]

Currently I am India You can reach me 0091 [protected]

Best Regards

• Sy
    Syed Tanveer Naqvi Aug 16, 2017

i am also planning to buy but now i m afraid too...

Manohar Adhikari Jul 12, 2017

i am planning to buy one 55 inch tv . but now looking at the review..im afraid, the same thing may happen as happened to abdullah

• On
    Online _CST Aug 16, 2016

Dear Abdul la,
    We are still awaiting information about your complaint number. You can contact us on [email protected] Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,
    Videocon Online Team

• On
    Online _CST Aug 04, 2016

Dear Abdul la

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

In order to file your complaint, please SMS SVC to 53030 or call our customer care on [protected] prefix with your STD code. Eg: 011-[protected] for Delhi.

Regards,