[Resolved] Electronic Arts (EA)pogo

C Jan 12, 2020 Review updated:

stalking, harrassement, cheating.
people are cheating on there by boosting their rating which they go to 2 player and make another names then forfiet that other person. there is drama in the barcelona lobby every night between 10 pm until 6 am or later. I sit there and play at the table and not say anything in the lobby and my name come into the drama. bobbiblue3 and twirlingepsons are the main ones. I don't talk to them and they bring me into the conversation. saying vaery nasty comments and saying that I'm hateful. I get along with everybody there. bobbiblue and twirlingepsons continues to harrasse me and bully me to the point I can't seem to play anymore. they are driving me from the game site that I enjoy playing. I reported these people 35 times not including when I reported them in the game. during all this time nothing was ever done about it and I blocked them and the block won't work. I muted them and that helps to one point but it doesn't mute if they come to the table. there was not one thing that ea did to help me and the stress still continues even though I have heart problems. also I left my club pogo run out because of this situation. also the rooms are not monitored and there is very nasty, and hateful and eplicit speech and bullying in there. but I do have 35 complaints and there was nothing that was ever done. pogo needs to shut down

• Resolution Statement

I have not resolved this and this is bad now that I'm getting email from this website from the people that keep talking about me in the lobby and saying nasty [censored] about me. I'm tired of it. people just need to leave me alone and stop talking about me and even putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I have all the mail in pogo that tells what people say to me along with other people verifying that I say nothing and my name comes into the picture. PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP TALKING ABOUT ME.

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 12, 2020

Also there is no phone number and all you can do is email them or do chat with them. Also they claim that they take these things very seriously but then nothing ever gets done if anything gets done at all.

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 15, 2020

I have no problems until nov. or dec of 2018

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 21, 2020

your a damn liar. you have it out with everybody and not just me. stop talking about me behind my back. I didn't post my information on that site. I have a right to play also and you don't pay my bills. And it's kind of bad that you talk about me on the games and that's why I won't join because of you and twirling. you are always in an argument with everybody on there hate you and I get screen shots from people of whats going on. LEAVE ME ALONE. And STOP TALKING [censored] ABOUT ME> EVERYBODY TOLD ME WHATS GOING ON. I can play a game and your in the lobby talking about me. so even if I join again KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME. stop emailing me. this will get reported

•   Jan 15, 2020

is anyone forcing you to play this? no?

problem solved

Jan 15, 2020

@Um is not an answer! I have the right to play just like everybody else. also I never had a problem with anybody until nov or dec of last year and was a member since 2001.

@ciderhouse_ never had problems with people until nov or dec of 2018

•   Jan 15, 2020

@ciderhouse_ And in 18 years people have turned to shi7. That's what happens when you have a life of Netflix and chill and making a life goal out of gaming.

Time to grow up.

Jan 15, 2020

@Um is not an answer! yeah time for you to grow up to

@ciderhouse_ Too, genius.

So stop gaming and go back to school.

Jan 15, 2020

@Um is not an answer! I did go to school and what I do is my business and stop sending me email. grow up and get a life

•   Jan 15, 2020

@ciderhouse_ I'm not sending you email. You must have signed up for email notifications upon joining this site.

Sure, when you do is your business but you aired your business on an anonymous message board whining about bullies in a gaming site. Really?

• M
      20h ago

@ciderhouse_ YOU posted this nonsense publicly! No one is bothering you! You make snide comments and expect myself or others to put up with it. Grow up! You are over 50 stop acting like an entitled child. Plenty have been seriously mistreated on that game site but you are not mistreated. You making rude commenting on myself or others cause comments back at you as you should expect. I did nothing to you that is why your reports went ignored! You sat at so many of my games with your constant complaints. Never again.

• M
      20h ago

Someone told me about this complaint. I am one of the people this woman is publicly complaining about in this childish report. I do NOT and never have bullied cider. I am one of very few that defended her when some I felt treated her badly. This is the thanks I get. Three times in 2 years this woman has turned on me like this. She has a short fuse and angers easily. She is coddled babied like a child on this game site. She got angry when I refused to give her my phone # or Facebook so she could contact me off the game site. I knew she bothered others with constant physical and mental health issues she claims she suffers from. She demands attention that I simply don't have the patience for. Many have much more serious illnesses than cider claims to have and some are many years older than this woman yet she expects attention for illnesses to family squabbles and it's always about herself. Not once did this woman ask how I was even after she knew Id just been released from Hospital. She expected me to be available to her day or night. She told me her "therapist" was not available and expected me to be available . I sympathized and made myself available for her to talk with for 2 years ONLY on that game site thank God but no longer. She accuses me of giving her name and phone # which I did NOT. She posted her own info many times on the game site herself . The man she is complaining about can address this himself. It is true this game site does allow serious bullying and do nothing about it. Cider needs to handle it like an adult as I have myself. She acts extremely childish as this shows. I don't deserve this and I never want to deal with cider again.

• @Mehere2 Yeah. Always be wary of people who want your contact information from an anonymous site.

I had no idea this was a woman.