Electronic Arts (EA)pogo

C Jan 12, 2020

stalking, harrassement, cheating.
people are cheating on there by boosting their rating which they go to 2 player and make another names then forfiet that other person. there is drama in the barcelona lobby every night between 10 pm until 6 am or later. I sit there and play at the table and not say anything in the lobby and my name come into the drama. bobbiblue3 and twirlingepsons are the main ones. I don't talk to them and they bring me into the conversation. saying vaery nasty comments and saying that I'm hateful. I get along with everybody there. bobbiblue and twirlingepsons continues to harrasse me and bully me to the point I can't seem to play anymore. they are driving me from the game site that I enjoy playing. I reported these people 35 times not including when I reported them in the game. during all this time nothing was ever done about it and I blocked them and the block won't work. I muted them and that helps to one point but it doesn't mute if they come to the table. there was not one thing that ea did to help me and the stress still continues even though I have heart problems. also I left my club pogo run out because of this situation. also the rooms are not monitored and there is very nasty, and hateful and eplicit speech and bullying in there. but I do have 35 complaints and there was nothing that was ever done. pogo needs to shut down

RESOLVED

I have not resolved this and this is bad now that I'm getting email from this website from the people that keep talking about me in the lobby and saying nasty [censored] about me. I'm tired of it. people just need to leave me alone and stop talking about me and even putting words in my mouth that I didn't say. I have all the mail in pogo that tells what people say to me along with other people verifying that I say nothing and my name comes into the picture. PEOPLE NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE. STOP TALKING ABOUT ME.

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 12, 2020

Also there is no phone number and all you can do is email them or do chat with them. Also they claim that they take these things very seriously but then nothing ever gets done if anything gets done at all.

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 15, 2020

I have no problems until nov. or dec of 2018

• Updated by ciderhouse_ · Jan 21, 2020

your a damn liar. you have it out with everybody and not just me. stop talking about me behind my back. I didn't post my information on that site. I have a right to play also and you don't pay my bills. And it's kind of bad that you talk about me on the games and that's why I won't join because of you and twirling. you are always in an argument with everybody on there hate you and I get screen shots from people of whats going on. LEAVE ME ALONE. And STOP TALKING [censored] ABOUT ME> EVERYBODY TOLD ME WHATS GOING ON. I can play a game and your in the lobby talking about me. so even if I join again KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME. stop emailing me. this will get reported

Mehere2 Jan 22, 2020

Cider you realize this isnt POGO right? YOU slandered ME on this public web site its NOT pogo! STOP harassing ME !! This is childish and WEIRD!

Mehere2 Jan 22, 2020

Delusional and always confrontational. Pogo is very bad for bullying that is true but this woman is NOT bullied as I already stated above. I assume this is just another way she seeks attention. I didn't post this or bother HER. I am defending myself against HER slandering ME on a public website. She loves drama and attention she is childish she may be mentally challenged but I'd sure wish to never be bothered by HER again. I have had a lot of bullying myself with this woman right in the mix and I dont bother her! After all SHE posted this in public against ME what does she or anyone expect that I would just take this? Everyone on that game site babies her like a spoiled challenged child in my opinion this is the problem! Maybe drinking and aggression personality problems not quite sure but it's odd. I am SO glad I don't have any contact with her anymore. Pogo is changing in March and this will all end I think. I thank GOD I never shared personal info with this woman ! As I stated before cider would come to my game tables sit for hours suddenly she started this again for the 3rd time in 2 years. The only thing I say to her is to shut up after she makes snide comments like she wont play me cause I like drama and she loves to call be a B---h. I see the sensors in her comments any can see she has anger issues and uses foul language a lot. Cider needs to act over 50 like she is. She gave her own info out easily to many on that game site as you can see. If she continues this nonsense with and about me I will post screenshots myself. This is childish! She is someone to worry about sharing info with and maybe even dangerous who knows.

Mehere2 Jan 21, 2020

Someone told me about this complaint. I am one of the people this woman is publicly complaining about in this childish report. I do NOT and never have bullied cider. I am one of very few that defended her when some I felt treated her badly. This is the thanks I get. Three times in 2 years this woman has turned on me like this. She has a short fuse and angers easily. She is coddled babied like a child on this game site. She got angry when I refused to give her my phone # or Facebook so she could contact me off the game site. I knew she bothered others with constant physical and mental health issues she claims she suffers from. She demands attention that I simply don't have the patience for. Many have much more serious illnesses than cider claims to have and some are many years older than this woman yet she expects attention for illnesses to family squabbles and it's always about herself. Not once did this woman ask how I was even after she knew Id just been released from Hospital. She expected me to be available to her day or night. She told me her "therapist" was not available and expected me to be available . I sympathized and made myself available for her to talk with for 2 years ONLY on that game site thank God but no longer. She accuses me of giving her name and phone # which I did NOT. She posted her own info many times on the game site herself . The man she is complaining about can address this himself. It is true this game site does allow serious bullying and do nothing about it. Cider needs to handle it like an adult as I have myself. She acts extremely childish as this shows. I don't deserve this and I never want to deal with cider again.